WORK IN PROGRESS - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience

Jeepmed

Can't wait! To see the finish of it. This is one of the things that have helped me decide to help me build my Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very True. Love the videos. Just jealous I'm not there. Yet.:bleh:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I have a request from well...everyone...some of us aren't lucky enough to go on your adventures...any chance you can make it feature length???...(90 minutes) Seems like you guys have a heap of footage. I like to curl up and watch your movies, then cry a little bit how much your wheeling life is better than mine. :( Also, are you guys going to release it in parts or in one big feature film? As always, glued to the edge of my seat waiting for a trailer or something to satisfy the craving. :D

jhires

I have a request from well...everyone...some of us aren't lucky enough to go on your adventures...any chance you can make it feature length???...(90 minutes) Seems like you guys have a heap of footage. I like to curl up and watch your movies, then cry a little bit how much your wheeling life is better than mine. :( Also, are you guys going to release it in parts or in one big feature film? As always, glued to the edge of my seat waiting for a trailer or something to satisfy the craving. :D

Ya, What he said...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I just shit myself looking at it....I think I stopped breathing....way to go bro

Participate in life

I think everyone was shitting. Ignorance is bliss. I had no clue it was that straight up. I just thought the coil overs were really smooth.

Now who's going to photoshop the flag and 01 on it for me?

JAGS

Hooked
I think everyone was shitting. Ignorance is bliss. I had no clue it was that straight up. I just thought the coil overs were really smooth.

Now who's going to photoshop the flag and 01 on it for me?

Ha ha. We we're just talking about this yesterday. Bad ass pic and the vid will have pucker value. Just think, you'll be able to re-live that moment forever. :eek:

01 on the flag.... You want it white or black numbers? I should be able to make that happen for you.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member

Ya, What he said...

Seriously, can this be made in a feature length film? I'd defiantly buy the DVD!!!!! (Or file!!)

Sorry, but honestly, we don't have enough footage for something of that length. It will probably end up being somewhere between 20-40 min long.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Sorry, but honestly, we don't have enough footage for something of that length. It will probably end up being somewhere between 20-40 min long.

Ah I gotcha. Well, I guess something to think about for next time. Me thinks with your talent, WAYALIFE DVDs would sell like crack on a corner. You have at least 1 customer. :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I disagree with the feature length idea. If they do that then it's less time to do runs to cool places. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked

For all those wanting feature length...just watch it two or three time in a row. :thumb::cheesy:

Just like feature films, your bound to miss something the first time around anyways. ;)

Top Bottom