WORK IN PROGRESS - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Its bad that I look forward to seeing wayalife movies over movies in the theaters...definitely can't wait for these

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
It's kinda funny. I've listened to the full versions of the artists songs you have in your videos and I end up liking the ones you guys edit better.:thumb:

bornjeep

LOL!! Actually, 1 day of work typically = 1 minute of video for us. I guess we suck at this stuff :crazyeyes: :D

Ha!!! That explains why these videos are so good. I was wondering about that... :bleh:

I think I speak for everyone when I say, I hope you guys know how much we appreciate all the time and effort you guys put in these vids. They are by far the best Jeep life vids you will find anywhere.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Sithwindu

You should be able to live off the overtime alone. Even if you make 10 dollars and hour you overtime check would more then enough.

It may sound like its enough but it's not hah. Uncle Sam steps in on overtime hours

I can't wait for this video!! Really hoping for a downloadable or DVD!! Super stoked!!

bsutliff

Can't wait to see it was definitely one of my bucket list items. Was a great trip and I certainly learned a lot about West Coast wheeling!

GLRWrangler

Sub!

Just one suggestion, when you guys upload to Youtube, make sure they can be viewed with mobile and AppleTV alike. Because, your video on big screen, look awesome!!!

Good job so far and looking forward to watch this one :clap2::clap2:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Sub!

Just one suggestion, when you guys upload to Youtube, make sure they can be viewed with mobile and AppleTV alike. Because, your video on big screen, look awesome!!!

Good job so far and looking forward to watch this one :clap2::clap2:

We always try to make our videos mobile friendly but if YouTube decides to block one of the songs we use, then it won't be available on mobile. :grayno:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I guess we're a little slow too :blush:

image.jpg

Cindy & Eddie.........The SL"OH"SKY'S:yup:

Just joking with ya........you guys take as much time as you need......we all have seen the type of videos you put together and I know this one will be outstanding.........Now hurry up will ya!!!!!

duc202

adobe premiere pro?/

nice!! i'm trying to learn that program for my wheeling videos that I put up on youtube.

can't wait to see the video

jeepwayoflife

How do you like Adobe Premiere? All your vidoes turn out great.

I cant wait for the video. I saw you guys as you went through the Little Sluice on the Rubicon and said hello. My yellow Tj was parked at the bottom of little sluice as we enjoyed the views of spider lake. Maybe it will make it in the video! :thumb:

Top Bottom