WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL / JT Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
AWESOME!! So glad to hear the install went well and I love where you chose to mount the air chuck!! Great job and thanks for the plug :thumb:

Jeasley12

OEM switch #3 and #4

My first post on this forum. Is it possible to power the Arb single compressor using the JL aux #3 or #4 since they are 15amp? Switch 1 and 2 are already taken with lighting.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My first post on this forum. Is it possible to power the Arb single compressor using the JL aux #3 or #4 since they are 15amp? Switch 1 and 2 are already taken with lighting.

Yes. Assuming you're using the ARB wiring loom like I did, you can use any of the buttons to power it.

franz731

Just installed this bad boy. This write up and the video overall was very detailed, thank you.

ARB is back ordered on the hose so will have to wait to fully install the relocation mount.

Only weird thing that happened was when I powered it on while on the Run position, I got this message “Ignition or Accessory On” - even with the Aux 1 button not pushed or anything plugged in. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

IMG_6278.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I recently order this bracket and can't wait to install it during the weekend. :)
I think this is a perfect location for a single compressor; thanks Eddie for making great products!
Awesome! Happy to hear you like the ACM. Good luck with the install :)

Top Bottom