wschilawski's JKU Build

wschilawski

Thanks man! Took one more drive before putting the doors back on for the week. Just a few photos taken during the ride:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462715517.785052.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462715530.802557.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462715548.786166.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462715562.488464.jpg

wschilawski

Napalm - it's just the iPhone 6 Plus and editing with Camera+ which is very easy to use. I typically shoot with my Nikon but these phones take great photos!

Napalm

Napalm - it's just the iPhone 6 Plus and editing with Camera+ which is very easy to use. I typically shoot with my Nikon but these phones take great photos!

Oh wow, I also use the Camera+ app on my 6. Works great!

When I'm actually using a camera though, I use a Canon Rebel. But we've been thinking about switching over to Nikon!

Exodus 4x4

Oh wow, I also use the Camera+ app on my 6. Works great!

When I'm actually using a camera though, I use a Canon Rebel. But we've been thinking about switching over to Nikon!

Check out the Sony A6000. I gave it to my wife for her birthday and it blew away the Nikons I had before.

wschilawski

Check out the Sony A6000. I gave it to my wife for her birthday and it blew away the Nikons I had before.

I've heard good things about the A6000's but from the reviews, they weren't as great for action shots. I'm still running my ancient Nikon D80 but am looking for something newer. Would rather spend money on the JK though :clap2:

This weekend I'll be throwing the TrueTrac in!

Napalm

I've heard good things about the A6000's but from the reviews, they weren't as great for action shots. I'm still running my ancient Nikon D80 but am looking for something newer. Would rather spend money on the JK though :clap2:

This weekend I'll be throwing the TrueTrac in!

The reviews looked good but I'm gonna go with another Canon. Looks like the 550D at this point!

wschilawski

Installed the TrueTrac on Sunday; took a few hours but fairly smooth. Can't wait to get it out on the trail and test it out. I'm heading out to Canada, Minnesota, and Texas for the next few weeks so nothing will be happening for a while, just sitting at an airport!

Greenmachine14

Flew to Tennessee yesterday and spotted your jeep in the airport lot so I had to park next to you and grab a pic!

Attachments

• 1463613327522.jpg
    1463613327522.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 216

wschilawski

Hoping everyone is having a very safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! Thank you to everyone who is serving, has served, and those who we have lost! I will be flying my flag high and proud this weekend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464458562.502163.jpg

wschilawski

It's been awhile since anything has been done to Double Deuce - that's because I've been working on the buggy. Being powered by a CB750 with various parts from a 450X quad, this should do the trick for the smaller trails in Wisconsin.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467057242.152184.jpg

wschilawski

Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July weekend! My wife said to price out all the seat covers and that she would pitch in for my birthday, score!

We took a ride to some of the state parks here in Wisconsin today - Haley and I both got some Jeep sunburn; her on her legs and me on my arms! Topless and doorless was the way to go this weekend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467686371.899983.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467686391.307835.jpg

Top Bottom