WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Love how my left coast liberal fan base is still out there posting up good stuff. Maybe I should donate the Jeep to refugees and then hire them. Then I'd be your hero!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Love how my left coast liberal fan base is still out there posting up good stuff. Maybe I should donate the Jeep to refugees and then hire them. Then I'd be your hero!!

Is it hard being the only person in the country that isn't a left coast liberal? Seems everyone else is and you are the only one that isn't. Must be lonely on your island.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I figured this would have been sold years ago.

If Jeffj doesn't buy it and the price is dropped to a reasonable amount I'd be interested. Have cash, will travel.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Lol!
People always have to shit on what they can't have.

Is it hard being the only person in the country that isn't a left coast liberal? Seems everyone else is and you are the only one that isn't. Must be lonely on your island.

I'm not a lib
I guess there's 2 of us in the country huh?
P.S.
Let the guy do his sell, his jeep is fucking sick, stop hating.

----------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Man I'm super pumped. I was planning a build and this has everything that I was going to do and a lot more. I honestly had to check that thread about build or buy to see how I answered it.

Top Bottom