WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Because he's jelly.
Dude, some of the folks on this forum are die hard "forum hawks"
Aside from a few forum police, this is still by far the best Jeep forum I've ever been on, it's extremely informative, but I can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys would actually be like in person. I can't help but laugh sometimes.
A guy posts up a badass jeep with what could be considered a "high" asking price, which really, he isn't that high considering whats in that jeep to the right buyer. If somebody wanted to build a jeep up like that one, they'd be over 100k in it easy.
But, every time, without hesitation, somebody with a jeep that's not even half the build, or probably couldn't even afford to do the build has to shit talk it.
Bahaha never fails.

You assume Overlanders jabs have something to do with a jeep.

BlackDiamond_JKU

You assume Overlanders jabs have something to do with a jeep.

Dude... it's over

#Crossfit4Life

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Dude... it's over

#Crossfit4Life

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

So why did you comment again then?

To be honest. I quoted that and commented before I realized there was a lot more to the thread after that comment. My phone froze and I thought that was the last comment. I soon realized there was a lot more to the thread but just left my comment.

#crossfitsforpussies

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
This thread:

:thinking: :cheesy: :cheesy:

What the fuck happened in here anyway... :doh: :cheesy:

1024x1024.jpg

Make it three of us. As evidenced by the last election there are a lot more than that. This country is sick of liberal BS.

Lol!
People always have to shit on what they can't have.

I'm not a lib
I guess there's 2 of us in the country huh?
P.S.
Let the guy do his sell, his jeep is fucking sick, stop hating.

----------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Top Bottom