WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

JAGS

Hooked
while I think this is a cool buy for the buyer I'm rolling with the "forum Hawks" on this one. they have their reasons which I don't care to know but honestly this thread should have been over forever ago, but the butthurt is to strong. I mean who uses this platform for personal gain and then goes back and bashes the same people who keep this place the great place that it is..

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well said.

The vagasil is strong in the one. The OP has a long history of being an arrogant ass. Gets called out for it here again, and proceeds to display the kind of responses that earned him the reputation in the first place.

For those trying to defend smokinv10, might I suggest option b or c.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the sale. It was a well built Jeep and I'm glad to see someone excited about getting it. Oh, and stick to dentistry because you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about legally.

AYFKM?! He's a dentist? How the fuck does a dentist not have time to wheel? They work 4 days a week at best. :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Well said.

The vagasil is strong in the one. The OP has a long history of being an arrogant ass. Gets called out for it here again, and proceeds to display the kind of responses that earned him the reputation in the first place.

For those trying to defend smokinv10, might I suggest option b or c.
ah I gotcha, some people can't be helped I guess

You guys are unreal. If you honestly think that has anything to do with it, I don't even know how to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

you have always seemed like a good guy around here and I'm sure you are, I see this more as a facetious way of rolling all the Texans into one bundle like when the east coasters or the Arizona guys go off the deep end- all know that no one means every person but guilt by association is a bitch

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Favors from whom? I'm not asking for anything. Just stating how I feel...same way I'd feel if he was from CA or NV. Enjoy the game.

Yeah, pretty sure none of us care about your feelings. But whatever, your choice. I've been around long enough to see shit like what your pulling come back somewhere down the line. Don't be surprised when it does.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This is getting better every minute. Me saying you Texas boys crack me up is now a "blanket insult about a fucking state"?!? Too funny!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I have to admit the argue it good .." I bought lights from this guy a long time ago so he's legit". Seriously STFU. Adam calls it how Adam sees it and I'll drink to that . I'll drink to what Frank says also and even Jason because I can call them friends with out buying parts from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is getting better every minute. Me saying you Texas boys crack me up is now a "blanket insult about a fucking state"?!? Too funny!

Lol. No it wasn't that. Frank said something earlier about picking up on a TX theme. I just said it had nothing to do with that. Man, I really do like it here and know that agreeing to disagree happens almost every minute here. So that's what I'll do now and call it done.

Top Bottom