WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

Jackal01

Just read through the build thread. Seems the whole thing stemmed from when he was only able to take his awesome rig off-roading twice...while closing on a house and a busy job at the same time...and he got flamed, for no reason. Guess how many times I went wheeling last year? 4 times, it was a busy year. Do I still love my jeep and driving it? Yep. Am I still going to get PR60s? Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Total asshole right? I mean really. To be successful, have disposable income, have a gorgeous house and other high end cars. He didn't rub it in anyone's face. He would take pictures of his rig or whatever then, often times, people would be interested in what else they see in the pics. So what if he shared images of his house and whatnot? A lot of us here have done the same. Sidebar: we have threads dedicated to showing off guns (which is stupid). We have threads dedicated to knives, flashlights and other things we own that aren't necessarily cheap. Some of those things are expensive...it is the same fucking thing. Resuming... He posted when he could and the content was 100% valid. Users would disregard the intent of the post and rib him for changing his mind and getting something else. Remember it is wrong to be fickle and use your own money to buy stuff.

I met Jason once, years ago, to buy some lights from him when he did the major overhaul/upgrade. He isn't a personal friend of mine but I see all the bullshit and ribbing to be uncalled for and immature. Like so many others...I'm calling it like I see it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Blah...What they fail to see is that in many jurisdictions their behavior is called tortuous interference...

Congrats on the sale. It was a well built Jeep and I'm glad to see someone excited about getting it. Oh, and stick to dentistry because you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about legally.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Hmm, "forum hawks" and forum police? You can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys are like in person?

I'll tell you...

Adam is a hell of a guy and I consider him a friend. So, with that said, go fuck yourself. Not that it should matter but I guarantee you he wheels harder and is a better driver than 99% of the people on this forum. Maybe he is too harsh for snowflake, crossfit types...oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry brah.

Oh, and since I'm one of those forum police, I suggest you quit pimping shops in your bio. You can edit it or I will for you, your choice.

So are you saying post #26 is called for?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So are you saying post #26 is called for?

Why the hell not? I see people calling out people all of the time on this forum when they think something is overpriced. It's called an opinion. Why should this be any different? And who gives a fuck anyway? Are you really so insecure that if someone takes a shot at the price you are asking for something you are going to get all butthurt?

JAGS

Hooked
"For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase"

Precisely why smokin gets the responses he does. All he has ever done is talk about how much money he makes. Take a look around the forum. Tons of well off guys here that are humble about it. This cat is a pretentious ass that says shit like the quote above.
Not to mention he disappeared over a year ago because he doesn't like it here. He came back for the sole purpose to off load his jeep. Hopefully he just disappears again.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Ohhhh got em'

You have cross fit in your bio, you are one of those types.

First rule of crossfit, tell everyone you see you do crossfit.

Yeah...I mean those are the rules. You think you just get to "do crossfit" its a WAYALIFE

1: Tell everybody you train harder than they do, cause... CrossFit
2: Tell everybody you eat paleo, then stuff your mouth with cupcakes and cookies before bed at home alone

I guess I shouldn't have put what my interests were...in my interests section :doh: stupid me

Jackal01

I have. And i still stand. Not going into details, because I don't feel like it. Everyone is always saying "don't get butt hurt" here. And it seemed that everyone was doing exactly that in response to all of his posts.

Exactly. Nobody was butthurt until the shit talkers came in here and gave their unsolicited opinion. Hypocrites.

benatc1

Hooked
while I think this is a cool buy for the buyer I'm rolling with the "forum Hawks" on this one. they have their reasons which I don't care to know but honestly this thread should have been over forever ago, but the butthurt is to strong. I mean who uses this platform for personal gain and then goes back and bashes the same people who keep this place the great place that it is..

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackDiamond_JKU

You just like to jump in and say most everyone can't kick your ass, it seems.

I don't think I have ever said that in my life. I'm not McGregor. I'm sure that undoubtable there are plenty of men in this world that could mop the floor with my body; I happen to be pretty good friends with a few, come to think of it.
I've just noticed in the short time I've been on this forum, that a lot of people seem to talk really tough, all the time. And confuse "alpha" and "discourteous" pretty easily.
There seems a certain genera of "call it like you see it" that is acceptable, and then another that is not.

Oh well, I think the OP got his sale, I'm done with this thread. I've got to get some sleep, I've got to update my profile with some CrossFit WOD's later!

Uhhruh

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I see a theme here. Texas. Texas. Texas. All the smoking supporters. Go figure. He is still a douche. I still stand.

Nobody remembers when he tried to blame a track bar failure on his hardcore wheeling? Got caught in a lie then never posted a photo of said "break?" Solid dude.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Why the hell not? I see people calling out people all of the time on this forum when they think something is overpriced. It's called an opinion. Why should this be any different? And who gives a fuck anyway? Are you really so insecure that if someone takes a shot at the price you are asking for something you are going to get all butthurt?

It's one thing to call out the asking price of an item BEFORE it's sold but to directly make a comment towards the buyer after an agreed upon deal is pretty low.

Top Bottom