WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

BlackDiamond_JKU

peanut butter and jealous

Why do you care so much? A jeep gets built, unfortunately cannot be used as planned due to life (whatever that may be), and is sold to another fellow jeeper. You need to relax.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Because he's jelly.
Dude, some of the folks on this forum are die hard "forum hawks"
Aside from a few forum police, this is still by far the best Jeep forum I've ever been on, it's extremely informative, but I can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys would actually be like in person. I can't help but laugh sometimes.
A guy posts up a badass jeep with what could be considered a "high" asking price, which really, he isn't that high considering whats in that jeep to the right buyer. If somebody wanted to build a jeep up like that one, they'd be over 100k in it easy.
But, every time, without hesitation, somebody with a jeep that's not even half the build, or probably couldn't even afford to do the build has to shit talk it.
Bahaha never fails.

Why are you so concerned?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not concerned really. Sometimes your responses do get under my skin just a tad, that's all.

You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to realize there is history here. Overlander is calling it how he sees it.

I don't know the history. I'm not a rocket surgeon either [emoji23]. But I get it, if there's bad blood, then it is what it is.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Congrats dude

Man I'm super pumped. I was planning a build and this has everything that I was going to do and a lot more. I honestly had to check that thread about build or buy to see how I answered it.

Bro, that build is sick, you just lucked out. This is damn near exactly how I want my JKU when it's all said and done.

Congrats on the purchase, and screw what all these other dudes are spitting, if you can cop the cash, good on you. Pay what you think it's worth, and be happy.

Blackhawkip

Congrats to JeffJ for buying a super nice Jeep. Not sure why all the haters coming out and making comments, seems petty. $60K is all that Jeep is worth? To each his own but the value is in the eye of the beholder. Jeff got a STEAL based on everything done. My JK has been a parked most of it's life too due to a couple deployments, crappy TDYs, and unexpected "work" requirements. That doesn't make my Jeep worth any less because it has low miles and not rock crawled MOAB and run the Rubicon trail.

Make that "3" on the Island....glad to be here.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
While expensive, the price seems fair considering it seems to have sold fairly quick. Discontent with the owner aside, at least this one was built by an excellent shop and has loaded Dynatrac axles, not Mopar axles, and at just over a grand less than another DTD/Dana60 equipped Jeep for sale on here.

Last edited:

Jackal01

I don't know the history. I'm not a rocket surgeon either [emoji23]. But I get it, if there's bad blood, then it is what it is

It isn't bad blood. Jason had (has) a badass rig. The dude works so much that the jeep doesn't get driven and even less offroad. Some of the people here give him crap for it even though it affects their lives 0%. Nor did he give in to their drivel. He was active for a while until about a year ago. Life happens.

It isn't bad blood. Jason had (has) a badass rig. The dude works so much that the jeep doesn't get driven and even less offroad. Some of the people here give him crap for it even though it affects their lives 0%. Nor did he give in to their drivel. He was active for a while until about a year ago. Life happens.

Got it, thanks Charlie. Makes a lot more sense with some context rather than just reading some random comments.

RockyJk

Because he's jelly.
Dude, some of the folks on this forum are die hard "forum hawks"
Aside from a few forum police, this is still by far the best Jeep forum I've ever been on, it's extremely informative, but I can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys would actually be like in person. I can't help but laugh sometimes.
A guy posts up a badass jeep with what could be considered a "high" asking price, which really, he isn't that high considering whats in that jeep to the right buyer. If somebody wanted to build a jeep up like that one, they'd be over 100k in it easy.
But, every time, without hesitation, somebody with a jeep that's not even half the build, or probably couldn't even afford to do the build has to shit talk it.
Bahaha never fails.

Lol you have obviously never met overlander in person

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Lol you have obviously never met overlander in person

And I assume you have traveled the country and personally met every single member on this forum?? Funny, I don't recall ever meeting you, when did you swing by Houston?

I've never met the OP or overlander in person. But I have exchanged text messages with smokinv10 over the last few years, and I have friends that have met him in person. So what are you really trying to say?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
This thread is going to train wreck. Dude sold his jeep. Another dude bought it. Game over.

RockyJk

And I assume you have traveled the country and personally met every single member on this forum?? Funny, I don't recall ever meeting you, when did you swing by Houston?

I've never met the OP or overlander in person. But I have exchanged text messages with smokinv10 over the last few years, and I have friends that have met him in person. So what are you really trying to say?

I'm saying for him not to assume overlander isn't the same in person...I'll be living in Houston come May [emoji1417]

Congrats to op on the sale that thing sold quick

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'll be living in Houston come May [emoji1417]

Sorry for your loss. :cheesy:

But we still wheel from time to time. Just be ready for the 4+ hr trek just to get to the dirt. We have some good wheeling here, it just takes a while to get there.

When in may? There is talk about a WAL run to hidden falls IIRC. It's one of the larger wheeling places within a days drive from here, and was featured on the JKX Middle America.

Last edited:

BlackDiamond_JKU

Well....

I'm saying for him not to assume overlander isn't the same in person...I'll be living in Houston come May [emoji1417]

Well, the way most act on this forum in some of these posts I've seen, I'd assume he's about 6'2'+, 235lbs+ lean, runs sub 7 minute miles, and trains 5-6 times a week in the gym. And if he is, right on, he can cash checks, good to go.
But in the words of R.E. Howard

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

Either way, I think this guy got a hell of a deal, and that rig is fucking sweet. Like I said, fuck the haters

BlackDiamond_JKU

Sorry for your loss. :cheesy:

But we still wheel from time to time. Just be ready for the 4+ hr trek just to get to the dirt. We have some good wheeling here, it just takes a while to get there.

When in may? There is talk about a WAL run to hidden falls IIRC. It's one of the larger wheeling places within a days drive from here, and was featured on the JKX Middle America.

Theres some pretty decent spots, Hidden Falls, K2, Wolf Caves (be ready to get some body damage) 8 hours north, theres Superlift ORV for a fun weekend stay.

Nowhere near what they have out West.. but not terrible.

WJCO

Meme King
So even though I have no skin in the game, I'm going to provide my unsolicited opinion here. With that being said, I have 4 beers and 2 glasses of whiskey in my system so take that filter for what it's worth.

Overlander: I have a lot of respect for this dude as he calls it like he sees it and is usually right, regardless if he pisses off the faint at heart.

Dude A with the v10 screen name: Sucks that you built a dream jeep that you couldn't use. Don't mean to sound arrogant at all, but I run a business with decent success and share your pain that a lot of times you can buy a decent ride but don't have the time or ability to use it. That blows. Don't know the history here and frankly don't give a shit. Life is life.

Dude B that bought the Jeep: FUCKIN A RIGHT, DOGGY. You better wheel the shit out of it and not be a little bitch.

The rest of you: Move the fuck on.

BlackDiamond_JKU

So even though I have no skin in the game, I'm going to provide my unsolicited opinion here. With that being said, I have 4 beers and 2 glasses of whiskey in my system so take that filter for what it's worth.

Overlander: I have a lot of respect for this dude as he calls it like he sees it and is usually right, regardless if he pisses off the faint at heart.

Dude A with the v10 screen name: Sucks that you built a dream jeep that you couldn't use. Don't mean to sound arrogant at all, but I run a business with decent success and share your pain that a lot of times you can buy a decent ride but don't have the time or ability to use it. That blows. Don't know the history here and frankly don't give a shit. Life is life.

Dude B that bought the Jeep: FUCKIN A RIGHT, DOGGY. You better wheel the shit out of it and not be a little bitch.

The rest of you: Move the fuck on.

Your alcohol tolerance is way better than mine, 4 beers and 2 glasses of whiskey, and I'm lit. Just 2 glasses of whiskey really :beer:

Top Bottom