WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

Jackal01

I have to admit the argue it good .." I bought lights from this guy a long time ago so he's legit". Seriously STFU. Adam calls it how Adam sees it and I'll drink to that . I'll drink to what Frank says also and even Jason because I can call them friends with out buying parts from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Never said that. In fact you missed the point 100%.

BlackDiamond_JKU

This is getting better every minute. Me saying you Texas boys crack me up is now a "blanket insult about a fucking state"?!? Too funny!

Thank god I'm not originally from Texas, I'm actually from Arkansas, so, I've got my sister to cuddle me when you guys get too mean

BlackDiamond_JKU

I'll admit you get a good workout but as a medical professional it's the worst but, granted it keeps my type of business busy

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think it's more of bad coaching, you have coaches allowing people to start hitting "heavy" snatches, that haven't mastered the catch with a empty bar. Or chained kipping pull ups with shit form, when they cant do a single strict one...

I think it's more of bad coaching, you have coaches allowing people to start hitting "heavy" snatches, that haven't mastered the catch with a empty bar. Or chained kipping pull ups with shit form, when they cant do a single strict one...

Scrap crossfit and do body weight circuit training. Way less stress on your joints and gives you just as good of a workout.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

moteaux

Why the fuck do we not have those outfits

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom