You are an asshole Eddie and an embarrassment to the Jeep community. Fuck you

Wow. That got intense quick. Sucks i missed all the action. Im not sure how we will carry on without him....

longarmwj

I like kool aid so I see no issues with this drinking of the kool aid.

But for real, I still can't figure out where these people get these ideas that you're scamming people.

We don't have to pay to be here.
You don't HAVE to buy a decal, although it is encouraged (speaking of which I still haven't ordered mine. I need to)
We don't have to pay for advice
We don't have to pay for the awesome videos

So where is the scamming?

bonedaddy

He's such a weakling that taking 4 doors off VS 2 doors off get's his girly girl hands blistered......

View attachment 179788

I still can't get past this meme... :cheesy:

I love going through his profile and reading his recent posts, reminds me of Brendan Frasers character in Bedazzled... :thumb:

sensitive-o.gif

WJCO

Meme King

But for real, I still can't figure out where these people get these ideas that you're scamming people.

You don't HAVE to buy a decal, although it is encouraged (speaking of which I still haven't ordered mine. I need to)

Maybe he's upset that he didn't win the Progrip brake giveaway? :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Now that you mention it, maybe I should offer him a refund :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Nomadic Paladin

Wait, you guys did not have to pay a one time registration fee and then a small monthly donation for this free site with a wealth of knowledge and private reviews, not done by the manufactures them self? Damn, I got had.

Dumb ass how is a completely free site for its users a scam, please explain this will only add to our amusement.

WJCO

Meme King
Wait, you guys did not have to pay a one time registration fee and then a small monthly donation for this free site with a wealth of knowledge and private reviews, not done by the manufactures them self? Damn, I got had.

Yep. Just found this out, I'll have to quit once my month runs out.

apt_100d.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
Where is the thread that explains how multiple jeeps hit the same tree?

Edit: wrong thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom