You keep working and paying my retirement!

Trail JK

I don't see how he ripped off someones design. That's like saying your running a ripped off design bumper evo didn't first design a stinger yet they are not only building it but selling it. I don't know him or his intentions but there's only so many ways you can make sliders, bumpers, tire carriers etc. So there's always going to be similarities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Are you fucking kidding me? There are several options for sliders. But you must know best.

IMG_3277.jpg .
IMG_3276.JPG .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

I seriously see no problem in these. He's not selling them just putting on his rig right?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ditto and to me they don't look the same. Angles are different materials different mounting points different and nothing against sappers but I think the ends will bend givin impact Evos looks like they put the dom in a channel so that won't happen.

madstiles

Are you fucking kidding me? There are several options for sliders. But you must know best.

View attachment 253487 .
View attachment 253488 .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
There is a lot of options. What I meant was no matter how he made them they are going to look like something else that is made already there is only so many ways to make a functional slider. P.s. I don't know best and don't claim too

Top Bottom