BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

JKWrang

sharkey for prez? no way - he'd never get elected on account of he like EVO :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

snopro

Banned
I don't understand why people like you are so jealous. Eddie and Cindy are doing something that they love and have found a way to make a living doing it. Why try to insert an insult in your post because he found a way to do both.

If that is what you want in life stop trying to stir up trouble and go start your own forum about jeeps, make sure you have awesome videoes, great write ups, and are willing to share your knowledge.

But instead you are going to stay here keep posting stupid shit and continue to a jealous loser. I sure hope you are not procreating.

Ok you got me there

Thanks for the input

Why cannot you just let it go, suck it up and just go away. Is your life so boring that the only attention you get is from a computer? If so try not being an :asshat: and maybe someone will be your friend. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know to help the elderly and veterans, woohoo so do a bunch of others on this forum. Get a life and just move on, you are starting to get boring. :yawn37:

snopro

Banned
Why cannot you just let it go, suck it up and just go away. Is your life so boring that the only attention you get is from a computer? If so try not being an :asshat: and maybe someone will be your friend. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know to help the elderly and veterans, woohoo so do a bunch of others on this forum. Get a life and just move on, you are starting to get boring. :yawn37:

Love seeing you type a huge paragraph

Last edited:

snopro

Banned
you will kindly show yourself the door. thats what you will do. or you can self-ban yourself like the last guy who thought he was hot shit like yourself

Actually greenenvy is one if the nicest women that I know and have trail ridden with. After her last husband passed away with cancer about the same time someone we all knew well from the other Forum did. That build you did inspired her to build Pitbull.
6.2 LS build, 37's, prorock 80 in rear and prorock 60 in front on a 2 door

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Actually greenenvy is one if the nicest women that I know and have trail ridden with. After her last husband passed away with cancer about the same time someone we all knew well from the other Forum did. That build you did inspired her to build Pitbull.

I think the point is people shouldn't stick their nose in other people's business. Same way you're doing now. She added her 2 cents and complained how things get handled when dealing with trolls. Much like you're doing now. You getting the hint? Laying it pretty thick right now.

snopro

Banned
I think the point is people shouldn't stick their nose in other people's business. Same way you're doing now. She added her 2 cents and complained how things get handled when dealing with trolls. Much like you're doing now. You getting the hint? Laying it pretty thick right now.

I know the story about a different thread and she responded on this thread about how she has gotten by with 37's and a built frontend by being careful with it. Then the other thread comment was brought into this one and she was confused thinking that the old drama of the other thread was over and done with and she is wanting to get on with being part of this forum again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

For the love of God, is everyone in your neck of the woods as self-important, self-righteous and preachy as you? At least your friend is big enough to just leave. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know the story about a different thread and she responded on this thread about how she has gotten by with 37's and a built frontend by being careful with it. Then the other thread comment was brought into this one and she was confused thinking that the old drama of the other thread was over and done with and she is wanting to get on with being part of this forum again

Too bad for her she isn't welcome here just like you aren't.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Ok well good for her for finding motivation for her build. As I said to her she is no longer welcome here and either are you snoblow so please go away and don't come back.

snopro

Banned
Ok well good for her for finding motivation for her build. As I said to her she is no longer welcome here and either are you snoblow so please go away and don't come back.

Don't let anyone know you like rock hard as last I remember the forum members dislike that company

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't let anyone know you like rock hard as last I remember the forum members dislike that company

In case you missed it, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. Now, you can be a man for once in your life and just leave or, we can show you the door. Of course, being the self-important, self-righteous type that you are, I have a feeling we'll be showing you the door. :naw:

snopro

Banned
Too bad for her she isn't welcome here just like you aren't.

The only difference from when you used to ban people on JK forum verses here where you don't, shows how more immature you have become. Business oriented that you should be must know, that every one person you make happy, that person tells maybe one or two people their satisfaction. When a business gets a unhappy person they tell 10. I still think you have a great informational business here but the way you go hot headed after people is not really smart

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Since a lot of people run the rock hard cage, even Wayalife, I'm gonna say your memory is way off.

What I shouldn't let everyone know that I run a terracrap lift and Wayalife still asked me to be a mod :shockface: !!

So why are you still here? Just be a man a leave already

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only difference from when you used to ban people on JK forum verses here where you don't, shows how more immature you have become.

Funny, I don't recall ever going to your website again and again to preach and judge and yet, I'm somehow the immature one. As far as JKF goes, you just can't fix stupid and trying to is just a waste of time. In a way, how we ran things there was so much better if for no other reason than it helped to keep the stupidness off the forum.

Business oriented that you should be must know, that every one person you make happy, that person tells maybe one or two people their satisfaction. When a business gets a unhappy person they tell 10. I still think you have a great informational business here but the way you go hot headed after people is not really smart

:yawn37: As business oriented as you are, I'm surprised that you haven't built up a forum that you could run as you please and then sell it so that you can retire at 40. Thanks for the tip though, I'll keep it in mind the next time I'm jealous over someone else's success. :yup:

Now, if you're done, can you just be a man and leave?

Top Bottom