Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

Nice! Can't wait to see the finished product. That PR80 is a damn fine looking axle.

This is the first time I've seen it outside the crate, and let me tell you, it's a thing of beauty! I'm really excited to get this thing done!!!:thumb:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Nice score on the half doors. I just seen a factory set in person for the first time yesterday. They were on a yellow two door on base.

big dr

I think I'm more excited about that rear stretch than the 80,,, and thats saying a lot!!!!:thumb::beer:

RDE2ROK

I think I'm more excited about that rear stretch than the 80,,, and thats saying a lot!!!!:thumb::beer:

Ha Ha, I know what you mean. To me it's the stretch, the 80, the arm system and the Coilovers all at the same time! The complete package. It's gunna feel like a whole new jeep!:rock:

RDE2ROK

The EVO arms finally showed up!:clap2:
image.jpg

The rear upper arms are getting sized up!:thumb:
image.jpg

I like it when things start coming together!!!:wings:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant believe I never checked on your thread, so jealous and going to be amazing when its finished.

RDE2ROK

Rear arm system all buttoned up,waiting on rear Coilovers,
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

:rock: these guys are doing an awesome job!:thumb:

RDE2ROK

Front arms in, but Coilover towers were wrong,so waiting for the right ones to install the Coilovers. The EVO arms are beefy as hell!:rock:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, they have a big ass door that lets the light in just enough to screw up my pics. But they were way to busy to ask to close the door.:doh:

RDE2ROK

So the rear ended up stretched back 12" and the front 1" , so that should give me about 108" wheelbase!:thumb:

JLE21

Can't wait to see it on the ground, are you going to have the corners made? Or going with any particular ones?

RDE2ROK

Can't wait to see it on the ground, are you going to have the corners made? Or going with any particular ones?

I can't wait either! I'm going with RR if they ever get them to me.:doh: I'm going with the full side panels with no fenders! That's why we are waiting to cut the quarter panel to be sure what comes off! I tried to get some of the EVO ones but they won't sell them, only if you bring your jeep to them to do the work.:grayno:
By the way, how is your jeep coming along? Have you driven it yet? If so, how does it feel?

JLE21

I can't wait either! I'm going with RR if they ever get them to me.:doh: I'm going with the full side panels with no fenders! That's why we are waiting to cut the quarter panel to be sure what comes off! I tried to get some of the EVO ones but they won't sell them, only if you bring your jeep to them to do the work.:grayno:
By the way, how is your jeep coming along? Have you driven it yet? If so, how does it feel?

bummer :( I was going to give them a call aswell, might just have to make the drive over. Its drivable and pretty much finished up, it just needs the bumpstops and abit more trim for tire clearance. we were figuring out how to re-install the stock swaybar but after driving it I dont think it'll need it.

PicsArt_2_9_2015 12_26_27 PM.jpg

Top Bottom