2015 JK ("ROCKHARD") HardRock build

H1_KID

Just installed the JW Speaker 8700s. Last night was a downpour and these guys did the job better than I had hoped for. I have truck lites on my hummers and these are definitly better.

image.jpg

H1_KID

Monday morning the Nitto Trail Grapplers were dropped off along with the XRC fenders.

image.jpg

Had already went ahead and removed the stock fenders and painted/installed the metalcloack inner fenders

image.jpg

image.jpg

My shop hasent called back about my lift, if they don't get back to me by the end of the week about the rock Krawler 3.5, I'll have to move on to a shop that does Teraflex by me.

OscarMike2.0

Monday morning the Nitto Trail Grapplers were dropped off along with the XRC fenders.

View attachment 153611

Had already went ahead and removed the stock fenders and painted/installed the metalcloack inner fenders

View attachment 153612

View attachment 153613

My shop hasent called back about my lift, if they don't get back to me by the end of the week about the rock Krawler 3.5, I'll have to move on to a shop that does Teraflex by me.

I would stay away from Teraflex lifts. I say this from personal experience mine sagged terribly and rode like shit. Just my 2 Cents:twocents:

Rccrwlr

I would stay away from Teraflex lifts. I say this from personal experience mine sagged terribly and rode like shit. Just my 2 Cents:twocents:

Any thought of the Rancho lifts? Not very expensive. Directions are good and the ride in my opinion is considerably better than stock. We netted 3.5" out of the 3" sport lift on a 4 dr.

OscarMike2.0

Any thought of the Rancho lifts? Not very expensive. Directions are good and the ride in my opinion is considerably better than stock. We netted 3.5" out of the 3" sport lift on a 4 dr.

Not sure if this was directed at me or the OP but I don't have any experience with rancho but haven't heard anything but good things.

H1_KID

Ordered my lift today. Went with Rock Krawler 3.5 Stage 2 with 12" Coilovers in the front and 10" in the rear. Will also post pics of the Rock Monster Hutchinson Beadlocks after I pick them up tomorrow from the factory.

H1_KID

So had a little bit of a recall on my decision making with the tired. I have 37 inch Kevlar MTRs for my hummer laying around and forgot they were brand new :mad: . So now I might as well mount those instead of the 35s I ordered. Going to do my gears and leaning towards 4.88s. Any advice?

H1_KID

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe this will be my next choice of rubber?:D

image.jpg

Oh and here are the Hutchinson Beadlocks

image.jpg

Last edited:

dagdag

I hear 4.88 is right in the middle of the performance curve for 37s. 4.88 is what I'm planning on for 37s.

H1_KID

Some party gifts arrived today in the mail. Waiting on the DynaBeeds and then we'll start mounting the tires.

image.jpg

H1_KID

Brought the whole family out today.

Update on build:

Lift is on its way. Decided to do 3.5 RK Long arm Stage 2 with King Shocks all around. Also my 4.88 gears came in the mail. Went ahead and ordered new axles shafts as well. She's going to be going in the shop hopefully by the 20th.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom