Calling out Bruiser Conversions!

Ddays

Hooked
Can't wait for this dick with ears to post up how AWESOME his new LS conversion is. I'm sure everyone will have the flamethrowers standing by....

Exodus 4x4

Can't wait for this dick with ears to post up how AWESOME his new LS conversion is. I'm sure everyone will have the flamethrowers standing by....

I'm sure he's read every post made today and I'd be real surprised if he shows his face around here again.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
All that crying and complaining just to accept it and agree to have them swap out for a LS? So I guess your okay with them fucking someone else? You had a legitimate claim against them and they needed to be called out on. Now they throw you an offer and you bite? Don't cry when they have your jeep for half a year and they won't return your calls.

fincher

I heard Caitlin Jenner also used Bruiser Conversions and is totally satisfied so maybe it's just this one case.

Krystianjk

This thread was so pointless and I find it funny how geepman was created a couple days before the start of this [emoji477]️[emoji196]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It might be a stipulation of the swap from the diesel to the LS3.... To not bad mouth the conversion company online anymore.

Dunno, it does seem fishy.

Censorship. Gotta love it. He's the same one that would bitch about his gun rights and blah blah blah.

I'll be the first to say that I was surprised by their offer to try a different conversion to make the situation right. My logic is that even if the conversion has issues I can easily get parts and service on an LS motor while the diesel was impossible to find parts for. And I probably shouldn't have given them another chance but at this point I am just documenting everything. But, on the flip side, I will have to give them credit if the conversion ends up working perfectly, and I will take back everything I said. I had no idea that they would make me this offer when I started the thread. But I really think I had no other option other than dropping more money on the diesel in attempt to fix it.

It might be a stipulation of the swap from the diesel to the LS3.... To not bad mouth the conversion company online anymore.

Dunno, it does seem fishy.

I mean, they made me the offer early last week after I started this thread. And if the new conversion ends up being the solution and if it works as it should, I will take back everything I said. I took the Jeep down to their shop this weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

swampdog

I mean, they made me the offer early last week after I started this thread. And if the new conversion ends up being the solution and if it works as it should, I will take back everything I said. I took the Jeep down to their shop this weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

So how about knowingly sending that diesel turd to another buyer? You are OK with that? That was your main beef at the beginning, using crappy used parts and acting like they were in great shape.

So I want to clear things up here.

Last week I was contacted out of the blue by Bruiser and they made the offer to me to try a 430 LS conversion in place of the diesel, it seems that their LS conversions have been more reliable than the diesels overall. They said that the LS is less maintenance then the diesel. After some consideration, I made the decision that I would let them try it, considering they said that with proper scheduling, the swap would take only two weeks and would cost me no extra money. The reason I made this decision is because I have talked to a couple of people who have their LS3 conversion in their JK and they both have said that they love their conversion and have had no issues, meanwhile the few people I have talked to that have the diesel conversions are having the same issues as me. So I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt and let them have a shot at it. I feel like if they are willing to try a whole new engine to make it right, maybe I was wrong about them and their hearts are in the right place.

I started this thread before I was contacted by them about this. And if the LS ends up being the solution and it works perfectly, I will take back what I said and praise them for making things right. I'm not sure if they made this offer because I was calling them out on social media, or just because they actually wanted to make things right and recognized that I was having a lot of issues with the diesel.

So how about knowingly sending that diesel turd to another buyer? You are OK with that? That was your main beef at the beginning, using crappy used parts and acting like they were in great shape.

I don't have any control over what they do with the old motor. I hope that they can learn from the mistakes with my conversion and make it right in another swap.

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

I'll be the first to say that I was surprised by their offer to try a different conversion to make the situation right. My logic is that even if the conversion has issues I can easily get parts and service on an LS motor while the diesel was impossible to find parts for. And I probably shouldn't have given them another chance but at this point I am just documenting everything. But, on the flip side, I will have to give them credit if the conversion ends up working perfectly, and I will take back everything I said. I had no idea that they would make me this offer when I started the thread. But I really think I had no other option other than dropping more money on the diesel in attempt to fix it.

You're just as much of fucking crook as they are for letting them get away with that. All this is assuming of course that everything you've said here is true.

Top Bottom