I'm Baddasserer Than Everyone

modman86

Dude I totally know what you're talking about. I mean, when Jeep came out with the JK I was like "fuck!" "They stole my idea!" Seriously though man, we've seen plenty of people come around here spouting the same shit you're spouting. That's why I said shut the fuck up and prove it with actions. I have yet to see one of you guys ever hold up to all the hype you talk about. Diesel spouted off for quite awhile and then actually posted a pic of the crap he "came up with". I mean, it was garbage but at least he came back with something. If you have a whole team you've hired for these revolutionary ideas, I'd fully expect to see something come of it. But.....I'm just really surprised to hear any of it since I'm sure you have a mouthful of shit. But best of luck to you.

Well I'm working on it, that's what matters. I'm not a talker like some people here, and honestly don't care for anyone who don't care or don't believe what my intentions are. What matters to me is what happens in real life for me and I can say I've done OK. I understand your feelings about many people talking and not showing, I get it, I hate all the talk, I dealt with people like that so I understand. I run a business and I deal with a shit full of BSers so I'm not one to play that game. This is why I have encouraged those who are local to stop by and take a look at the history of my business. This will answer those who disbelieve all I have mentioned. There will be those who don't want to see the truth as I have met people like that but it's alright because it's the less than 1% that will always be haters. This is our society. What feeds me here is those who are negatively responding, it sure helps getting things going faster. If the product does come out, I want to display the product at SEMA, I will surely meet many of you there at that time. It is a great no excuse place to meet a lot of you there, you can show me who you really are and let me know you're a member here, well assuming you're still around. It is my intention to follow through with the new products. I'm glad you are certain I'm full of shit, because if I don't follow through, I will be full of it. Well I'm not going to let that happen? I dont' want to taint myself. It's past my work time, gotta get back on my project. Just remember what you said, I'll thank you later....

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Actually you're pretty close on what I'm working with but not with a ton of light bars. I saw that pic before, crazy how one could put so many.

If that's close to what you're working with then :cheesy:

And just to drop you a little hint, its called 'photoshopping'....

Better hurry along before Nurse Ratchett sees your not in bed...

WJCO

Meme King
I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

" I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."

Jackal01

You're it!...
You're it, quitsies.
Anti quitsies. You're it. No anti quitsies, no startsies.
You can't do that!
Can too.
Cannot stamped it.
Can too double stamped it no erasies!
Cannot. Triple stamped it. No erasies. Touch blue make it true. La la la...
No! No! You can't triple stamp a double stamp! You can't triple stamp a double stamp! Lloyd!! You can't triple stamp a double stamp!! Lloyd! Lloyd!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Your'e absolutly right, but really majority of the Jeep owners are not loosening their bolts to see how oblong the bracket holes are. Just tightening it isn't the cure. Sure it's not a common thing if you're not wheeling hard. I had to learn this the hard way. Even after tightening, the holes were becoming oblong. I had cut off and upgraded and welded 1/4" and some areas 3/8" brackets to beef it up. It sure did a huge difference. My jeep is a whole lot more quiet, no clunks, squeeks whatsoever and that's after some good wheelin. I'm very new to owning a Wrangler but however I learn very fast about these vehicles from trial and error. I am focusing hard on making better parts for these vehicles only because it's a hot vehicle on the market that gets wheeled hard and people want better built parts. When ever I see issues, I want to correct and build a much better part. Don't we all? What I can say is be patient, I'm not patient myself as I want the parts for my own Jeep but I'm certain, the parts would be a worthwhile investment. I'm not talking trinkets accessories but ones that people would be saying "why didn't anyone come out with that?" better, stronger, built with ingenuity. Yeah it's all talk for now but trust me, it's in my heart to have them out on the market. I have helped Smittybilt on their front roll bar cage for a revision, even talked to Currie about the improvement on their Anti Rock rear sway bar. They knew what I was talking about as far as the issue goes. This is just a drop in the bucket of ideas in my head but bottom line, that's why I call myself Modman. Yeah people can joke about it for now but I'm just going to enjoy it more in the end!

................bro... Blow smoke up your own ass much?

Lance628

Well I'm working on it, that's what matters. I'm not a talker like some people here, and honestly don't care for anyone who don't care or don't believe what my intentions are. What matters to me is what happens in real life for me and I can say I've done OK. I understand your feelings about many people talking and not showing, I get it, I hate all the talk, I dealt with people like that so I understand. I run a business and I deal with a shit full of BSers so I'm not one to play that game. This is why I have encouraged those who are local to stop by and take a look at the history of my business. This will answer those who disbelieve all I have mentioned. There will be those who don't want to see the truth as I have met people like that but it's alright because it's the less than 1% that will always be haters. This is our society. What feeds me here is those who are negatively responding, it sure helps getting things going faster. If the product does come out, I want to display the product at SEMA, I will surely meet many of you there at that time. It is a great no excuse place to meet a lot of you there, you can show me who you really are and let me know you're a member here, well assuming you're still around. It is my intention to follow through with the new products. I'm glad you are certain I'm full of shit, because if I don't follow through, I will be full of it. Well I'm not going to let that happen? I dont' want to taint myself. It's past my work time, gotta get back on my project. Just remember what you said, I'll thank you later....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469500589.432162.jpg

USMC Wrangler

No it's someone thinking it's funny to do this, I have a feeling who it is but I don't care.

The only one that seems to be doing anything is you and to yourself. Admittedly I haven't read the entirety of your posts. Novel sized ramblings aren't my thing. I have better things to do with my time.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I 100% totally agree it's all talk til it happens. I kick myself in the ass when I'm late to come out with the idea and I see it on the market years later. I told myself I have to make the products happen soon. The issue I have and I will admit, I work 6 days a week and work long hours so when I get home, I eat then crash. Repeat and start all over again. I hate it, I truly feel like I'm loosing energy. Just recently I hired two people to help me on this project due to my lack of time. I honestly really want this product to go through, I truly feel at least one of the product will be revolutionary, I bet everything on it. I wish I could say it but it will kill me. I don't want to continue all this talk. I need to get on it and the sooner I check, if the patents are available for me, it's on. Honestly you guys feed fire to me and it pushes me harder to get the project going.

Geez for someone who is so busy working all the time you certainly have plenty of time to big note yourself but not much substance to talk about.

So tell us what were you doing before you started providing unsolicited advice to currie and smittybilt? Any qualifications? Electrical engineer? Rocket scientist? Or maybe professional bullshit artist.

Top Bottom