I'm Baddasserer Than Everyone

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Yeah I figured and expected a few negative responses and it's easy to say it behind the screen. Ask anyone who's taken their stock Rubicon on the Rubicon and take a nice look under and around. I've done it, it's impossible to come out with nothing bent unless you're taking bypasses. I don't care how good you think you are at 4 wheelin, even veteran pros wreck their rigs. Yeah I may be new on this forum but you don't know me to call me what you don't know. I am in the automotive industry, I work on many types of vehicles so I see the good and the bad. Go to an FJ forum and see how you get treated there. Forums are all like that, ants protecting their group. I'm not like that. Sorry to hurt those who replied negatively but be more mature about it because I know you would never talk to me if you ever met me in person, you and I know that. Deny it, then you are genuinely full of shit. You know who you are. Yeah I said things that will make some protective individuals squeal, it is a forum, I don't spend hardly much time on forums, however I do get stuff in my inbox from this site and it did ask for an opinion so I gave it. Don't like it, then too bad I guess. I also share what many people don't know when they have issues with their rig and vice versa. Maybe you don't need anything from me and it's absolutely fine. Let's just end it right here and move on. I'm here because I have a Wrangler JKU, obviously a Wrangler fan. I learned a lot from this vehicle doing the work myself. I'm called "Modman" for a reason, if fact many of you guys have some of my products on your vehicle if it's led related. I'll let you guys continue on. I'm going to head out on the trails for some more testing. I'm sure I'll meet some of you if you are ever in my area. Take care and act like you would do face to face.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469374890.334953.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
WTF?! Is this guy from the Diesel Bros fanboy club?

God I hate that show. Bunch of idiots.

So far, I hate what the Jeep truck might look like. I do however like the idea of a JK truck and wouldn't mind something like a TJ Brute but in JK form, still two door though not four door.

I really doubt that Jeep/Fiat (or whomever) designed the jeep truck to start competing with the full size truck market. I fully believe it was so that people could simply carry more stuff like camping gear etc. I love that idea. I'll have to go check one out when it comes out at the dealerships. They may grow on me.

modman86

Yes actually it is. Don't like it too bad then I guess right? Your words not mine. It's funny how you like to try throw out little snippets about not bashing or if you don't like the opinion then too bad but yet when someone says something to you about "your opinion" you get all butt hurt and get your panties in a twist. Oh the irony.

Actually I asked because I wanted to know about the fit and finish of the Smitty kit. I found a lot of these having gaps especially at the rear fender and needing the back pad to kind of fill the gap. I ordered one and had to return it because it had many weld spots burnt through showing on top.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oh goody, the prodigal son returns. Back to kick some more ass and take some more names forklift boy?

modman86

I'm called modman cause I sell led lights

What a douche bag. That's some next level bullshit

Yes I sell led light, make led products, and also I do some modification to cars. It's what I do for business. I am working on producing some Jeep parts and if they come through I will let it publicly known when they come out. Seeking patents on the ideas so we'll see. As of yet there isn't anything out like what I have in mind.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Yes I sell led light, make led products, and also I do some modification to cars. It's what I do for business. I am working on producing some Jeep parts and if they come through I will let it publicly known when they come out. Seeking patents on the ideas so we'll see. As of yet there isn't anything out like what I have in mind.

I thought we already had your products on our Jeeps???!!

swampdog

Let me guess, a LED pendant for your gaping wide tailpipe?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Dude.. you need to chill it out with your macho man randy savage skills.. Your making the rest of us look like lesser men.

thardy

Banned

Wait, so you're a vendor, but not an approved vendor? :thinking:

modman86

Are you going to meet him at the bike rack after class too?

I think Sharkey is wrong, you're not full of yourself or a badass, you're just a child who wants attention.

Actually at first I was thinking what a bunch of clowns here but in a sense, this is what people find entertaining. Yup I'm the new guy, I am getting attention aren't I? didn't ask for it but it's there anyway, it's what I expected saying what sounded negative to some people, it's only an opinion. Holy crap I feel like I fell into a wasps hive! didn't expect that! Seems you guys are pretty creative on adding the pics. I'll give you credit on that, pretty funny. Some of you guys spend a ton of time to do these things. I wish I had that much free time. Thousands of postings Holy crap! In all the car forums I've posted in all my years I don't come half as close as some of you here. You guys are keyboard kings!

modman86

It's like he's in jail for one crime and now is admitting another crime. Total idiot. Can't wait to see his "product" line.

Believe me, I hope it goes through to, otherwise I will feel like an idiot. However I have many ideas so I'm pretty confident some will go through.

Top Bottom