I'm Baddasserer Than Everyone

modman86

The retard is strong with you isn't it? You obviously have no idea what you are doing to your jeep if you had to "do a ton of work to make it halfway worthy of a rough trail" but yet Eddie has videos of him taking people in stock jeeps through the rubicon? :thinking: you entirely missed the point when you compared the wrangler to a dodge or Chevy. You basically just compared apples and chocolate cake. They're not even remotely in the same area of class. Don't worry we're all awaiting your next dumbass response. :crazy:

Is that your rig on your Avatar?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
No problem, come visit me and I'll show you. You're only a state over.

Are you going to meet him at the bike rack after class too?

I think Sharkey is wrong, you're not full of yourself or a badass, you're just a child who wants attention.

RageKage

Yes actually it is. Don't like it too bad then I guess right? Your words not mine. It's funny how you like to try throw out little snippets about not bashing or if you don't like the opinion then too bad but yet when someone says something to you about "your opinion" you get all butt hurt and get your panties in a twist. Oh the irony.

RageKage

Yes actually it is. Don't like it too bad then I guess right? Your words not mine. It's funny how you like to try throw out little snippets about not bashing or if you don't like the opinion then too bad but yet when someone says something to you about "your opinion" you get all butt hurt and get your panties in a twist. Oh the irony.

EDIT: didn't see this was moved so I'll post it here too lol

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah I figured and expected a few negative responses and it's easy to say it behind the screen. Ask anyone who's taken their stock Rubicon on the Rubicon and take a nice look under and around. I've done it, it's impossible to come out with nothing bent unless you're taking bypasses. I don't care how good you think you are at 4 wheelin, even veteran pros wreck their rigs. Yeah I may be new on this forum but you don't know me to call me what you don't know. I am in the automotive industry, I work on many types of vehicles so I see the good and the bad. Go to an FJ forum and see how you get treated there. Forums are all like that, ants protecting their group. I'm not like that. Sorry to hurt those who replied negatively but be more mature about it because I know you would never talk to me if you ever met me in person, you and I know that. Deny it, then you are genuinely full of shit. You know who you are. Yeah I said things that will make some protective individuals squeal, it is a forum, I don't spend hardly much time on forums, however I do get stuff in my inbox from this site and it did ask for an opinion so I gave it. Don't like it, then too bad I guess. I also share what many people don't know when they have issues with their rig and vice versa. Maybe you don't need anything from me and it's absolutely fine. Let's just end it right here and move on. I'm here because I have a Wrangler JKU, obviously a Wrangler fan. I learned a lot from this vehicle doing the work myself. I'm called "Modman" for a reason, if fact many of you guys have some of my products on your vehicle if it's led related. I'll let you guys continue on. I'm going to head out on the trails for some more testing. I'm sure I'll meet some of you if you are ever in my area. Take care and act like you would do face to face.

cool-story-bro-zubb5a.jpg ......

Exodus 4x4

I know you would never talk to me if you ever met me in person, you and I know that. Deny it, then you are genuinely full of shit. You know who you are.

Wtf? You must be one of those elusive super awesome ninja-SEAL-beret-operators that can kill everyone with just his mind.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No problem, come visit me and I'll show you. You're only a state over.

And then what? Are you implying that you will kick my ass, or show me how badass of a wheeler you are, or show me all of the really incredible mods you have made? Or is it all three? Each time you post on this forum it gets better and better. Please don't stop.

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. Glad to see we have a new badass and someone so knowledgeable on the site. Without you, we may never know anything.

But seriously, thank you for proving your knowledge with pictures and proof and for also putting all of us back in our place. Without you, we may never have this forum.

Hey there he is!..haha

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yeah I figured and expected a few negative responses and it's easy to say it behind the screen. Ask anyone who's taken their stock Rubicon on the Rubicon and take a nice look under and around. I've done it, it's impossible to come out with nothing bent unless you're taking bypasses. I don't care how good you think you are at 4 wheelin, even veteran pros wreck their rigs. Yeah I may be new on this forum but you don't know me to call me what you don't know. I am in the automotive industry, I work on many types of vehicles so I see the good and the bad. Go to an FJ forum and see how you get treated there. Forums are all like that, ants protecting their group. I'm not like that. Sorry to hurt those who replied negatively but be more mature about it because I know you would never talk to me if you ever met me in person, you and I know that. Deny it, then you are genuinely full of shit. You know who you are. Yeah I said things that will make some protective individuals squeal, it is a forum, I don't spend hardly much time on forums, however I do get stuff in my inbox from this site and it did ask for an opinion so I gave it. Don't like it, then too bad I guess. I also share what many people don't know when they have issues with their rig and vice versa. Maybe you don't need anything from me and it's absolutely fine. Let's just end it right here and move on. I'm here because I have a Wrangler JKU, obviously a Wrangler fan. I learned a lot from this vehicle doing the work myself. I'm called "Modman" for a reason, if fact many of you guys have some of my products on your vehicle if it's led related. I'll let you guys continue on. I'm going to head out on the trails for some more testing. I'm sure I'll meet some of you if you are ever in my area. Take care and act like you would do face to face.

Hey tough guy, if your crap product really was worth a damn we would know who you are.. Regardless, you might want to work on your public relation skills otherwise no one will be interested in anything you ever offer..

Top Bottom