2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

jhires

Speaking of tow rigs and Oregon not allowing you to fill your own fuel. If your rig is diesel, be sure to pay close attention to what fuel they are putting in your truck. It's a common thread I've seen over the years on different 4x4 forums where a diesel rig was filled with gas by an attendant in Oregon.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Speaking of tow rigs and Oregon not allowing you to fill your own fuel. If your rig is diesel, be sure to pay close attention to what fuel they are putting in your truck. It's a common thread I've seen over the years on different 4x4 forums where a diesel rig was filled with gas by an attendant in Oregon.

FYI
You are now allowed to pump your own diesel in OR. That will prevent a mistake!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

FYI
You are now allowed to pump your own diesel in OR. That will prevent a mistake!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Huh!? He was talking directly about the attendants being the ones that did it, so make sure that you pay attention to what they are doing.

Let's be honest with ourselves, they aren't hiring people with PhDs to pump your fuel all day long. You should probably watch what they are doing.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

2013CGJKU

Huh!? He was talking directly about the attendants being the ones that did it, so make sure that you pay attention to what they are doing.

Let's be honest with ourselves, they aren't hiring people with PhDs to pump your fuel all day long. You should probably watch what they are doing.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Nevermind... haha! I read "now" as "not". My bad. Disregard previous post.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Toxic

Gets more expensive the further north you get had that is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dparkhill

This should be a good jk-experience can't wait to see pictures and the videos you guys put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKMag

Nice!! Cant wait to see all the new pics, this makes it so much easier for me to live vicariously through someone else.

BBG

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Will do

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBG

Did some quick math it looks like it's going be close to1000.00 just in fuel for me. .......raaaaaappppppe!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom