2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

jhires

I'm going to throw out a guess about where they might stop...
Northridge4x4 shop
Tahuya
Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks
North Cascades highway, and Hearts Pass (also called deadhorse pass)
Maybe some scenic stops like Mt St Helens (Windy Ridge?) or perhaps Paradise or Sunrise at Mt Rainer.
Sand dunes by Moses Lake.

Those are the big spots I could think of as possibilities, but there really are thousands of places to wheel and explore in this area.

Anyone want to guess where they might hit in Oregon? I've never wheeled there, so I wouldn't know.

I wonder if they will get some of the fire damage we've seen up here in the last couple of months.

I'll admit it, I'm excited to keep track of this one. It was the JKX videos that brought me here, and now this is going on in my own back yard it's going to be fun to see things I recognize. :D

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Would have loved to been able to go on this one.... Soon I hope. You all be safe out here and have some fun. Rain for this weekend through Monday and then it clears up.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Moby Looks awesome but next time you need to zoom out a little bit more so we can figure out where you guys are. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Let's meet for dinner, your coming right through my town in about 30 mins. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Just updated the thread banner!

attachment.php

:cool:

Thats awesome uhhhhhh I can't wait to see the videos :thumb:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
:thinking: I bet 10 to 12 mpg :hmm:

i can't even imagine considering that Moby is pushing 40's which explains the V8 and 5.38's :thinking: I don't wanna think what it would be like if the Eddie was still running the 3.8L V6 :eek:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Ah, good. I was wondering if he was going break his streak.

I tell ya that from watching the previous JKX videos Randy and that Jeep have been through alot especially from the Heartland JKX when the group tackled that mud covered upgrade that was awesome

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Found a scale along the way,
Take a guess at what Moby weighs? :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409276720.339419.jpg

Closest guess will win a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses :)

Top Bottom