2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

bkac

Caught the Bug
Did some quick math it looks like it's going be close to1000.00 just in fuel for me. .......raaaaaappppppe!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

But it's so worth it! Have a blast.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry but no word yet. Mel is pretty particular about letting anyone know where we are going or going to be. If it can happen, it'll be on a day where we are nowhere near a trail we will be running the following morning.

PNWjeeper

Hey this will be in my neck of the woods, awesome! Can't wait to see how you capture the PNW on video. --- Hopefully some trail ideas for me to run as well. :rock:

dasbus

Speaking of tow rigs and Oregon not allowing you to fill your own fuel. If your rig is diesel, be sure to pay close attention to what fuel they are putting in your truck. It's a common thread I've seen over the years on different 4x4 forums where a diesel rig was filled with gas by an attendant in Oregon.

Lived in Oregon for few years and you are correct, they don't pay attention at many stations. Not to mention it wasn't uncommon to wait 5 min or better for the attendant get of his duff and help you, especially when your the only car in the station. In the immortal words of Nedra Volz "I don't think there's anybody back there".

Enjoy!

rockcrawler26

FYI
You are now allowed to pump your own diesel in OR. That will prevent a mistake!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the most part. Some stations are not following this so they will not let you pump your own diesel. In Sherwood they will ask if you're good and let you do it but no matter what I always get out and attempt to do it myself until they stop me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom