2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As I said, post it up or stop being a tool. Second option is probably harder then the first.

He can't post anything because there's nothing to post. He's just shooting off his mouth like there's some kind of hidden truth. FAct of the matter is, Jesse removed his post. How do I know? I just looked and verified as much. :naw:

BTW Larry, as if it's some kind of secret - here's a link to Jesse Clayton's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/jesse.clayton.52?fref=ts

The truth is all there for everyone to see. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sad to take a great Topic and sully it with Prime8 fanboys - he's not worth anyone's attention.

I disagree. Prime8 was STEALING photos from people who attended the JK-Experience and who I call my friends and did so in an effort to win free tires. Calling him out on this thread was very much on topic and necessary to make sure everyone knew what he was doing - especially Nitto. The sad truth is, he could have come on here and apologize for his actions but of course, that would take a real man to do something like that.

Your right Eddie, I'll get off the high horse. Im over it.

LOL!! Finally figured out how much of a dumbass you are by keep on asking for a post that doesn't exist? :naw:

Stay on your high horse and ride it out of here and please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I have no reputation to uphold. Thats your responsibility. Feel free to post it anytime now. I know no one else will be waiting, but I will.

I'm going to say this having known Eddie for about two years and knowing and spending time with he and his wife outside of wheeling. I don't think he gives a rats ass about reputation.

I don't mean that in a bad way. He says it like he sees it. That's how he roles. If he were more worried about reputation than doing what he feels is right, than you wouldn't see some of the honest feedback he's willing give when asked or when safety is involved.

He is responsible to himself and I'm pretty sure he sleeps just fine at night.

Sorry Eddie if I put any words in your mouth. This is just me calling it how I see it. As a friend, it's what we do. 👍 You get way too much heat from people who have never even had a conversation with you or know you. Pure BS!

- Jason

I disagree. Prime8 was STEALING photos from people who attended the JK-Experience and who I call my friends and did so in an effort to win free tires. Calling him out on this thread was very much on topic and necessary to make sure everyone knew what he was doing - especially Nitto. The sad truth is, he could have come on here and apologize for his actions but of course, that would take a real man to do something like that.

LOL!! Finally figured out how much of a dumbass you are by keep on asking for a post that doesn't exist? :naw:

Stay on your high horse and ride it out of here and please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

He owned up to the original photographer giving him credit. But I guess you'll never really know for sure without having seen it yourself. I was asking you to reveal the entire post since in my perspective you didn't tell the whole truth. But if you didn't see it, I get it.

He owned up to the original photographer giving him credit. But I guess you'll never really know for sure without having seen it yourself. I was asking you to reveal the entire post since in my perspective you didn't tell the whole truth. But if you didn't see it, I get it.

Last time I checked this was WAYALIFE not Firefighter Axe forum. You want to demand answers start your own forum. Until the the owner of this forum does not have to answer to anyone but himself and his wife which you are neither so pack your bags and just go away.

TheDuff

Wtf is wrong with this world? Your the devil if you point out defective parts and a dick if you call out thieving morons.... what's next?

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

What exactly are you wanting? An apology? I don't know if you and Jesse are old dorm mates, drinking buddies or an item. I don't really care. But you're making yourself look awkward defending him this way. Either let it go, or please leave. Your welcome here is wearing thin.

You should have lived up to your word here.

But you didn't. You still feel the need to push this. What exactly are you wanting here?

To be banned so he can wear it as a badge of honor. Getting banned from a site he does not like and has no interest in. I say show this assclown the door because that is the only way we can move on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He owned up to the original photographer giving him credit.

A lot of good that does when Tony, the original photographer can't even see what was said. Of course, not like it means anything being that he still has a ton of Tony's pics posted up on both Facebook and Instagram. :naw:

But I guess you'll never really know for sure without having seen it yourself. I was asking you to reveal the entire post since in my perspective you didn't tell the whole truth. But if you didn't see it, I get it.

I can't see what was said when the whole thing has been DELETED. I can't "reveal" an entire post that doesn't exist :naw:

Found it. This is why you started the rant...
View attachment 103544

Funny, I just went to his Facebook page now and CAREFULLY looked for this post and for some reason, I still can't find it. Why is that? :naw:

Again, I don't agree with his conduct.

So then do the right thing and give him shit for it. Regardless of what you think of me, what he did was WRONG. If you really are his friend, you are someone he needs to hear this from.

But it's why I chimed-in in the first place.

Too bad it doesn't mean shit being that he deleted the photo and post from his Facebook page before anyone could see it and of course, never took down any of the other photos he stole and still has posted up on his Facebook page and Instagram.

Shall we continue? :naw:

I still cannot understand why this clown is asking for. Seems like Eddie has been more than gracious and patient answering non questions.

Assclown Axe just go away.

MTG

Caught the Bug
A lot of good that does when Tony, the original photographer can't even see what was said. Of course, not like it means anything being that he still has a ton of Tony's pics posted up on both Facebook and Instagram. :naw:

I can't see what was said when the whole thing has been DELETED. I can't "reveal" an entire post that doesn't exist :naw:

Funny, I just went to his Facebook page now and CAREFULLY looked for this post and for some reason, I still can't find it. Why is that? :naw:

So then do the right thing and give him shit for it. Regardless of what you think of me, what he did was WRONG. If you really are his friend, you are someone he needs to hear this from.

Too bad it doesn't mean shit being that he deleted the photo and post from his Facebook page before anyone could see it and of course, never took down any of the other photos he stole and still has posted up on his Facebook page and Instagram.

Shall we continue? :naw:

I love that Dave Roberts called him out on being "staged" in the photo. :cheesy: Seriously, this guy is a joke. Unless of course, by staged he meant took the bypass. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
A few weeks ago I had asked another member here why Jesse was "liking" all of his own Facebook post, and he pointed out the whole tire giveaway thing. It's funny and a bit narcissistic that he is still doing the "self-liking". Its kind of weird too.......

:like:

Top Bottom