AOAA Guided tour March29th

RamP

We're going to have to stay together as a group. I won't be able to let one Jeep head out on their own and can't guarantee we will be in a good spot to get you out. I'd love for you to join us though. I would think we would be out of the woods by sundown.

kornchip

I am sorry to say that i will no longer be able to join everyone for this awesome event this weekend. I hope you all have fun and I cant wait for the next one! :thumb:

Spikesjk

I will pass on this one I hope everyone has a good day. I saw earlier that some of you talked about going to Rausch Creek on Sunday. I think that I can make it down on Sunday if you go.

Livin4Today

West coast chiming in...

Don't forget to get lots of pics and video to share with those of us that can't join you in person!

Cameras, Cameras, & more Cameras!

:clap2:

Livin4Today

Btw great slide show. Julia looks awesome.

Much appreciated RamP! But I realized after putting the blobs in that I identified places, in retrospect I may need to re-edit it for a build video... Maybe I'll just do a clean build thread here... Lol

Last edited:
Man, I am psyched about this trip. Was working on the rig today to get it ready. Replaced a damaged Steering stabilizer. I took the factory parts off and installed a Fox SS with a Synergy Hi-mount kit. No wonder the steering sucked the factory SS had most of the oil leaked out.

Anyhow, getting my gear together and I am ready.

Lsmetz6

I am in need of a portable CB radio. I don't have one. If anyone has one I can borrow, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks

kornchip

Reason I was not able to go is my fiance had a job interview in Baltimore and wanted me to go with her and see the city, but on the way there today she received a call from UPMC and she got hired for a residency there. I am happy to say that we will both be there this weekend. :thumb::beer::beer:

Reason I was not able to go is my fiance had a job interview in Baltimore and wanted me to go with her and see the city, but on the way there today she received a call from UPMC and she got hired for a residency there. I am happy to say that we will both be there this weekend. :thumb::beer::beer:

Well, you get a double congratulations. :beer: for everyone.

The weather forecast says rain tomorrow and a good chance of rain in the afternoon on Saturday. Get ready for some mud.:icon_crazy::icon_crazy:

beans

Man, I am psyched about this trip. Was working on the rig today to get it ready. Replaced a damaged Steering stabilizer. I took the factory parts off and installed a Fox SS with a Synergy Hi-mount kit. No wonder the steering sucked the factory SS had most of the oil leaked out.

Anyhow, getting my gear together and I am ready.

I'm soooooooooo jealous :( :( :( :( :(

Have fun everyone and #1 be safe!! hope to catch everyone on the next one for sure!! :thumb::thumb:

RamP

Right on Kornchip!!!
Mud is better than ice. At least we have a fighting chance. Rain today and a 30% chance tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and keep the windshields clean (hint, hint)

parkerfly5150

The weather forecast says rain tomorrow and a good chance of rain in the afternoon on Saturday. Get ready for some mud.:icon_crazy::icon_crazy:

Crap... knew I should have invested in some all-weather mats but noooo... what would I need those for??? :eek: I'll learn my lesson this weekend. Can't wait!

Top Bottom