AOAA Guided tour March29th

GRNHORN

This event was great, I had another great time. It was nice meeting some more new people and I learned a lot again this time. I think a few more outings and I won't have to raise my hand when they ask who is new to off roading.

Thank you RamP for setting this up.

Thank you Lsmetz6 for the lessons and advice.

The staff and guides that helped out were great.

I am already looking forward to the next trip.

JeepFan

Hooked
That was a fun day. The guides were great and took us on some trails that really made us work. Thanks everyone for showing up even with the threat of rain, which held off until the very end. I hope you guys enjoyed the park. It's official opening is in May so I'm sure we will re visit.

Great pics! :thumb: Looks like you all had a great time. I was born in Shamokin. Although my family moved to California when I was very young, it was great to see pics of your adventure in this city of "Black Diamonds." :yup:

kornchip

Yes! Thank you Eddie for supporting the east coasters! Special thanks to RamP for setting this all up. We had a fantastic time and my fiance has found a new love for Jeeps. Also, thanks to all the fellow jeepers for being so encouraging, helpful, and friendly on this trip.

RamP

I'm horrible at taking pics when wheeling. I know a lot of passengers were out taking them. Let's see em.

DCSEA

Had a great time with everyone yesterday and was pushed completely beyond my comfort zone... which is a good thing. :shock: I have some vids posted on YouTube from the "hill of doom" at the very end of the run. Forgive me if I don't have your name matched up. I tried. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEIQOL6bFlPp3DPIdjmuCA

Thanks RamP!

Great vids! Thx from the billet run I stocker!

I had a great time on this trip!

Mike (DCSEA)

ilikeguns

such an awesome trip! Thanks again RamP for setting it all up! Had a great day on sunday as well at Rausch, even got to break in the new winch

kornchip

Thanks for posting up the videos! I loved the dog wagging its tail comment and yes we were bit nervous haha

ilikeguns

It was a good trip Sunday too.
Some of that stuff was the biggest I've tried.

you did great man and succeeded where others (cough:ME:cough) failed. i feel sorry for your winch because it didn't get a chance to get used.. ;)

again.. can't thank you enough for putting this all together. fun times.. can't wait to do it again

kornchip

Crawled underneath the jeep today to check everything out and I found a big gash in the factory exhaust. Looks like im getting a new one!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
great videos guys! i cant wait to make a trip up there in the summer and see the terrain and run a few different trails other than the ones at Rausch.

Top Bottom