AOAA Guided tour March29th

kornchip

Is anybody doing anything exciting tonight around pine grove? Were staying at the comfort inn and dont wanna miss out on a couple beers with anyone!

GRNHORN

I am on my way from Northern VA. I will be in at around 1130pm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ilikeguns

can't wait to meet everyone in the morning! see you guys at 8am. Some bad news.. friend of ilikeguns can't make it as well as JKUnlimitedsport_2010... but we'll be there ready to wheel!

Lsmetz6

Had a great day at AOAA with the Wayalife group. Thanks to RamP for organizing the event, thanks to Ed for Wayalife, thanks to PJSkullyJR for lending me his portable CB, thanks to GRNHORN for being a friend and thanks to the Wayalifers that went out and slipped and slid their way up and down the PA countryside. Only a few minor mishaps and the rain held off until after lunch. Was my first ride with the Wayalife faithful and it was awesome. Have a safe trip back home guys, see ya the next ride.

PJScullyJr

I have to say it was a blast and I have to say the staff there was incredible, and went out of their way to help me out with my break down in the very end there.

Within no time I had my jeep fixed, aired up and on the road

Meet a lot of great people, look forward to the next one. I will have my lift installed before then.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RamP

That was a fun day. The guides were great and took us on some trails that really made us work. Thanks everyone for showing up even with the threat of rain, which held off until the very end. I hope you guys enjoyed the park. It's official opening is in May so I'm sure we will re visit.

Last edited:

beans

AWESOME shots guys!! :) :) Cant wait to check it out on the next one! :)
Greenhorn looks like he's doing some serious recon there! :grouphug: How did all your new upgrades work man? :)

RamP

Nice job with the clips. That's the easy way out. We would have been winching everyone if we went a different way.

Top Bottom