Brankzy new build thread

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna have to say the same Brankz get rid of that debt cause in other words it can also keep you from doing what you love to do :grayno:
That's what were gonna do with our taxes :thumb:

Extra money - pay debt off = Debt free lifestyle :thumb:

Debt free lifestyle + more extra money = Mods for JEEP :thumb:

Mods for JEEP and weekend trip to the Rubicon PRICELESS :thumb:

Mastermind

That's cool you are in La Jolla. I was out there for a good portion of the summer with my JK and motorhome. We stayed at the Santa Fe RV Park off balboa and i-5. Talk about a nice area out there, man

IMG_0643.jpg

Brankz

My mind is set I'm paying off all my crap 👍

Less money to pay and I can save faster to buy my new toys

Brankz

That's cool you are in La Jolla. I was out there for a good portion of the summer with my JK and motorhome. We stayed at the Santa Fe RV Park off balboa and i-5. Talk about a nice area out there, man

View attachment 122613

Yup I love it here.... It's awesome
I'm 7 minutes away from the beach
I'm gonna have to say the same Brankz get rid of that debt cause in other words it can also keep you from doing what you love to do :grayno:
That's what were gonna do with our taxes :thumb:

Extra money - pay debt off = Debt free lifestyle :thumb:

Debt free lifestyle + more extra money = Mods for JEEP :thumb:

Mods for JEEP and weekend trip to the Rubicon PRICELESS :thumb:

Yup.... I'm paying off my credit cards and buying a 24 pack of dunking donuts 👍 lol

Brankz

91% change that tomorrow I have good news and I drive away in a new jeep 😁 4 door
The dealer guy say I approve you but we have to wait till tomorrow to hear from the bank

10frank9

Web Wheeler
91% change that tomorrow I have good news and I drive away in a new jeep 😁 4 door
The dealer guy say I approve you but we have to wait till tomorrow to hear from the bank

I hope that the 9% doesn't prevail. Hold your ground, get what you deserve on your rig and don't settle for a crappy interest rate.

Top Bottom