California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

JeepFan

Hooked
I'll pass on the frozen, decomposing burro. Ken, you can eat my serving of the wild burro special. Lol

Frozen Burro, Frozen Salmon...It's all the same to Don. :crazyeyes:

I would only make Lasagna with the finest freshest ingredients. :yup:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Boot Barn is on my list! Maybe a burro skin cap would be appropriate. I know where a donor burro has been marinating in Nevada spring water.

:cheesy::cheesy:you know the saying. If you got lemons, better make lemonade. I think a burro skin cap would be awesome. :clap2::beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Boot Barn is on my list! Maybe a burro skin cap would be appropriate. I know where a donor burro has been marinating in Nevada spring water.

I've got 20+ years of Reno Rodeo belt buckles if you want to borrow one. They make great dinner plates in a pinch.

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you've got room for one more in that wagon train, I'd be mighty obliged if I could join ya'll from Elko to Carson.

Sharkey I'm gonna need to borrow a belt buckle. :yup:

I plan to book a room in Elko unless someone wants to split one that night?

Hack12

Still made about the 14 to 5 loss? I mean you really can't be mad about pine tar use being a Boston fan. :idontknow:

I can't be mad about anything this early in the season. That old heartbroken Red Sox fan routine doesn't really work anymore.

However, this was taken the night they won the World Series last year! Just a friendly reminder...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398544777.924170.jpg

Top Bottom