California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't be mad about anything this early in the season. That old heartbroken Red Sox fan routine doesn't really work anymore.

However, this was taken the night they won the World Series last year! Just a friendly reminder...

That looks complicated to do...especially for a sox fan. Good thing they only have had to do it a handful of times in the last 100 years. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
I can't be mad about anything this early in the season. That old heartbroken Red Sox fan routine doesn't really work anymore.

However, this was taken the night they won the World Series last year! Just a friendly reminder...

Not to get too far off thread topic, but fixed it for you. ;):cheesy:

sox sux ;).jpg

I like Ray's hat the best. :thumb:

Indeed. The fact that he's a Yankees fan makes me like him that much more. :thumb:

I'm hoping to catch a game in NY in August. :rock:

Last edited:

Hack12

Not to get too far off thread topic, but fixed it for you. ;):cheesy:

View attachment 80525

I'm hoping to catch a game in NY in August. :rock:

Don't you golden state guys have any love for the Dodgers, or Giants, or Padres? Well, scratch the Padres, but the Dodgers or Giants?

I can't imagine you're all former New Yorkers?

Also, impressive photoshopping! :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don't you golden state guys have any love for the Dodgers, or Giants, or Padres? Well, scratch the Padres, but the Dodgers or Giants?

Born and raised for 20 years.

JAGS

Hooked

I like the dodgers....but they were from Brooklyn first. ;)

My dad was born and raised in NY...Yonkers to be exact. Still have extended family living there and so that is the connection. Plus, NY is just an awesome place. Taking my kids there this summer for their first time.

Hack12

I like the dodgers....but they were from Brooklyn first. ;)

My dad was born and raised in NY...Yonkers to be exact. Still have extended family living there and so that is the connection. Plus, NY is just an awesome place. Taking my kids there this summer for their first time.

Fair enough. New York is a cool place for sure. Nowhere in the world like it!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398610404.585875.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398610470.275256.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398610553.241388.jpg

Duck the Fodgers and who are the Padres???

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
So has everyone going on this trip picked out your cowboy hat yet? Watch out if you order online some companies take 6+ weeks for delivery and we are only less than 5 weeks out!!!
Still need to change my unit bearings. Waiting for them to be delivered from Amazon. Some of us are lightening the load by not bringing the same tools and parts, ie; not bringing 4 receiver vises and 8 camp stoves.
Should/could we start a thread to coordinate this?

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
So has everyone going on this trip picked out your cowboy hat yet? Watch out if you order online some companies take 6+ weeks for delivery and we are only less than 5 weeks out!!!
Still need to change my unit bearings. Waiting for them to be delivered from Amazon. Some of us are lightening the load by not bringing the same tools and parts, ie; not bringing 4 receiver vises and 8 camp stoves.
Should/could we start a thread to coordinate this?

Don't have a cowboy hat for the trip, but that might change.
I have a Lifetime Camping table with stove rack for a two burner camp stove. I have two camp stoves. I have the Grub-Hub. But this stuff would probably be redundant as hell in this group. I can pack it if you need/want it.

I have a cordless impact wrench that might be useful. I have a cordless soldering iron with a small bit of miscellaneous sized wires for lightweight wiring glitches. Tool box with misc. light tools. No big ticket spares except for Rubicon Dana 44 rear axles.

Yeah, I see where this is going. Maybe we should have sub-suds-n-grub/meeting of the local players to get the basics down and then let the others know if anything else would be welcome on the trip.

Top Bottom