Denver - Middle St Vrain - August 13th

GraniteCrystal

This is one of the tricky parts. Cherokee trail hawk making it through.

You'll make it fine. I'm thinking of lifting the requirements. You're more capable than that Cherokee in the video.

Doug is just goading me into this. Look Scott, a 4Runner that did it. Look Scott, a Cherokee Trail hawk that did it. Next he'll have a mini Cooper doing it ;)

OK, time to run it by the wife.

anviljk

Doug is just goading me into this. Look Scott, a 4Runner that did it. Look Scott, a Cherokee Trail hawk that did it. Next he'll have a mini Cooper doing it ;)

OK, time to run it by the wife.

I looked no mini Cooper. But I think I caught a glimpse of a big wheel.:D

jkuone

Awesome time today at MSV/ Coney . Had 14 rigs , 4 were bone stock JKU's that made it through fine with the exception of some tire spin. Haha. All the water crossing's seemed low to a lot of us. Couple jackwagons running the trail the wrong way but you'll have that...

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome time today at MSV/ Coney . Had 14 rigs , 4 were bone stock JKU's that made it through fine with the exception of some tire spin. Haha. All the water crossing's seemed low to a lot of us. Couple jackwagons running the trail the wrong way but you'll have that...

Good to hear. Any moose or other wild life?

GraniteCrystal

Looks awesome. I've decided to sit this one out, which I hate because these two trails are on the short list for me. Have fun and call if you get stranded on the trail!

jkuone

We did have a Mini Cooper and trail hawk with us to running tail gunner but I guess the first obstacle " the GATE KEEPER " ate them, Blahhaha...lol

WJCO

Meme King
Looks awesome. I've decided to sit this one out, which I hate because these two trails are on the short list for me. Have fun and call if you get stranded on the trail!

That sucks. This one's usually open through October though, so maybe you can still get it this year.

anviljk

I think you'll be driving by me on the way to this one. Let me know if you want to grab your jack stands on the way there or back. I can meet you somewhere along your route.

Oh yeah I can do that. I kind of forgot you still had them. Bummer you won't make it.

GoldenJK

Wish I could make it but Jeep is still at Trail Jeeps. Feels like I've missed half the summer waiting on parts

Top Bottom