EZ-E Build Thread

EZ-E

Enjoy it while you can! Our daughter is like me, she sleeps like a rock! Our little boy, not so much. Almost a year old and waking up at least once a night, but Nicole is nice enough to get up with him since I've been battling Hayfever the past week and a half :/

Oh I'm sitting on the couch drinking some whiskey, I think I'll be fine lol. Sucks about the hay fever dude! Hope you get better quick

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Oh I'm sitting on the couch drinking some whiskey, I think I'll be fine lol. Sucks about the hay fever dude! Hope you get better quick

I'm doin alright. Spent 3 hours in Urgent Care last Friday and got some well needed meds. I just hate being sick this time of year. Have my first cocktail tonight since I got sick, think I'll be fine 😃

EZ-E

Next to resq1 and EvoLander. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Mel and Russ are very cool dudes. Should be a great week.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441507674.097510.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441507705.052543.jpg

Last edited:

EZ-E

Day two is down. My rear Trackbar bracket decided it was done playing and broke off. Driveshaft gave the gas tank skid a kiss. Limped it to our stopping point and then with the help of some awesome dudes we moved it back into place and welded it back together. Welded a bolt as a gusset just for safe measure. Hopefully it gets me through the week.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441690641.443730.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441690711.458762.jpg

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looks like you're having a great time so far! Nice to be surrounded by a great group of people!

EZ-E

Headed back to Missouri after the JKX ended yesterday with a run through Pritchett Canyon in Moab. Awesome week, but it went by super fast. More pictures to follow when I get home and organize them all.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442179696.683799.jpg

EZ-E

You guys did great! Way to stick through it all[emoji106]

Thanks, Russ. You were a huge help throughout the week. And thanks for letting me co-pilot for a little while. Think I'll bring a helmet next time I go wheeling with you though. [emoji16]

ttfhell

Thanks, Russ. You were a huge help throughout the week. And thanks for letting me co-pilot for a little while. Think I'll bring a helmet next time I go wheeling with you though. [emoji16]

We might have needed a parachute up at the top lol

Top Bottom