EZ-E Build Thread

AWESOME! Gotta love that they hooked you up with those. That's what I'm planning to run when I am forced to drop the coin. What are you doing with your old tires? :brows:

Haha, I am going to sell them...but I want to wait until after the JKX in case the TG's get trashed or something. The Coopers still have about 75% tread, I only put about 10-12K on them in the 10 months I've had them on. I'll let you have dibs when the time comes, if you'd like. :yup:

Not too much longer before it's JKX time! You ready!? How much more do you have to do to get ready?

I know! Super pumped. :yup:

All the major stuff is knocked out now. Really just need to give everything a once over(grease joints, re-torque all the suspension bolts and beadlock bolts) and touch up some scrapes on the armor to make everything look pretty...which won't last long I'm guessing.

JKX has a private photo-sharing/chat group that we submit the progress pictures and stuff to, so they can post it on their FB page. Let's just say everyone is doing some serious mods to their Jeeps, and I'm pretty sure I will be the least built rig there... :blush:

But, I think I'll be ok with some smart driving.

My Dad(co-pilot) will be here this weekend and then it's time to start packing.

We are heading out next Friday(4 Sep) and meeting up with everyone out west on Saturday afternoon. :beer::beer:

Haha, I am going to sell them...but I want to wait until after the JKX in case the TG's get trashed or something. The Coopers still have about 75% tread, I only put about 10-12K on them in the 10 months I've had them on. I'll let you have dibs when the time comes, if you'd like. :yup:

Let's connect when/if the time comes. Have a great time!

One week and counting! Gonna be hard to concentrate at work next week. Just hope I'm not forgetting anything...

Man...that's less than I pack for a weekend trout fishing trip to Bennett Springs!!! Of course I always bring more than I'll ever need 😕

Yea that pile is still missing a tool box and my pillow and blanket. But still, not too bad.

I've got a couple dudes I work with that say Bennett springs is where it's at for trout fishing. Guess I should check it out, too!

We do an annual trip there in March/April, usually end up planning to do a lot of fishing, but wind up doing more drinking/sleeping than anything lol

Yeah...when you work a lot of hours, come home to two kids and a wife every day, it's nice to let loose and sleep in every once in a while.

Yeah...when you work a lot of hours, come home to two kids and a wife every day, it's nice to let loose and sleep in every once in a while.

I kinda know the feeling, My wife and daughter just left this morning to go home to visit family while I'm at the JKX. So tonight will be my first night in a while of sleeping through the night. Not sure what I'll do with all my free time haha.

I kinda know the feeling, My wife and daughter just left this morning to go home to visit family while I'm at the JKX. So tonight will be my first night in a while of sleeping through the night. Not sure what I'll do with all my free time haha.

Enjoy it while you can! Our daughter is like me, she sleeps like a rock! Our little boy, not so much. Almost a year old and waking up at least once a night, but Nicole is nice enough to get up with him since I've been battling Hayfever the past week and a half :/

Top Bottom