Fifty Build Thread

big dr

I'm gonna ride the fence and give 2 options. The Anvile would look super clean, but the black would look a little more military style. Its up to you and whatever look you hope to achieve. I think its going to look bad ass whichever way you go!:thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I really like those doors. Any ideas on mirrors yet? I've seen one with the factory mirror.

olram30

I'm going with these so the mirror is always there wether I'm using full, half or no doors. View attachment 138909

I've seen those, I'm really thinking of these doors because of the price, I like the way they look too. Here is what I was thinking. But I have no clue how these were mounted. Picture from Google. Anyways, another vote for color matched.

Attachments

• 1429756118558.jpg
    1429756118558.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 323

Redrubi1

I've seen those, I'm really thinking of these doors because of the price, I like the way they look too. Here is what I was thinking. But I have no clue how these were mounted. Picture from Google. Anyways, another vote for color matched.

Those are just the OEM replacements that you can get from Jeep and other parts dealers. They would be super easy to mount.

olram30

Those are just the OEM replacements that you can get from Jeep and other parts dealers. They would be super easy to mount.

Yeah, I've seen replacement one's for cheap, just never seen the inside of these doors. The non heated or power is what I was looking at.

olram30

OK, that helps. I guess these don't open like the tj ones with the cable and paddle. Thanks for the picture.

jkruiser

Just read through your build thread, a definite subscription!! Love everything about your rig, AWESOME JEEP!!! Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom