Hinrichs 2.0

Police report filed this morning, no boxes or anything when I came home tho. I heard back from Amazon that the seller is running a tag track or something on the box, so we shall see what they say. I just want my moment my back at this point and I will order through my friends shop or maybe pick it up at quadratec if I get the same tuffy deck. Shitty part is the ups lady said 2 boxes, and I have no idea what the 2nd was, which was probably the under seat lock box or a present for my mom

What a mess. I hate fricken thieves.

Still not sure if the under seat lock box showed up with the tuffy deck, but amazon says it will be delivered today, but has no actual tracking info of any sort, so hopefully it shows up and doesnt go missing. If I could have changed the address I would have, but it already shipped before that happened.

Still waiting to see whats going on for the tuffy deck as well before I decide to order a new one, which I will just get from my friend and have it go to his shop.

So update on the top, seems to fit perfectly, rear window is easy to open and close. It does not flap at all and is almost as quiet as the hard top. We had a lot of rain over the weekend, and no leaks at all :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
So after digging, both packages were taken. Both somehow came together but the lock box shipping info was hard to find. Need to call amazon again today and see what is going on, and if maybe they will just ship both again and I will have it sent to my work so there is no issues.

In other news, I am starting to get popular in my neighborhood lol. I have had a few people now stop and ask me if I work on the jeep, or what shop I go to then start asking me all kinds of stupid questions. Last night I was trying to tell a guy how the 50" bars make the soft tops flap...which was his issue. I told him that a single row is better for that, but he just didnt understand what I meant.

So after digging, both packages were taken. Both somehow came together but the lock box shipping info was hard to find. Need to call amazon again today and see what is going on, and if maybe they will just ship both again and I will have it sent to my work so there is no issues.

Are you talking the new packages? Or the same ones from a week ago or so?

Are you talking the new packages? Or the same ones from a week ago or so?

The ones from a week ago, ups said it was 2 boxes but I never had the tracking on the other one. Amazons site said it was to be delivered yesterday. I will be calling them again soon since I have yet to hear anything back on getting a refund or replacements from either seller.

The ones from a week ago, ups said it was 2 boxes but I never had the tracking on the other one. Amazons site said it was to be delivered yesterday. I will be calling them again soon since I have yet to hear anything back on getting a refund or replacements from either seller.

Hope it gets figured out. Good luck.

Ideally I just want a refund anymore than what I even ordered. Worst part is I dont trust getting anything shipped to my house anymore. I mean I do want to move anyway, want a smaller house, but the housing market sucks right now.

Ideally I just want a refund anymore than what I even ordered. Worst part is I dont trust getting anything shipped to my house anymore. I mean I do want to move anyway, want a smaller house, but the housing market sucks right now.

Having things sent to your work is the safest way to get your packages. It sucks that it's the case but sadly it is. Hopefully UPS and Amazon will take care of you.

Having things sent to your work is the safest way to get your packages. It sucks that it's the case but sadly it is. Hopefully UPS and Amazon will take care of you.

The guys here dont care thankfully, and the stuff comes at 9:30 am which is even better. I just never did it with large things, other than a hood that came freight, since that was easier, but guess with the 4 door I have the room to bring things home now, unless I get a new set of 37s lol.

My one friend had a Powerplant go missing years ago, it was insured but took about a month to have this resolved with ups. They ended up flagging his house and only having delivers sent to the ups location and he picked everything up which I wouldnt even mind doing.

The guys here dont care thankfully, and the stuff comes at 9:30 am which is even better. I just never did it with large things, other than a hood that came freight, since that was easier, but guess with the 4 door I have the room to bring things home now, unless I get a new set of 37s lol.

My one friend had a Powerplant go missing years ago, it was insured but took about a month to have this resolved with ups. They ended up flagging his house and only having delivers sent to the ups location and he picked everything up which I wouldnt even mind doing.

When are you coming to wheel in Texas or when are we doing a Colorado trip? Your four door is sick bro, it looks so good. Your two door looked good but I'm loving your four door more. Probably a little biased cause I'm four door as well.

When are you coming to wheel in Texas or when are we doing a Colorado trip? Your four door is sick bro, it looks so good. Your two door looked good but I'm loving your four door more. Probably a little biased cause I'm four door as well.

I deff can take the time off, just want to upgrade some more parts before a trip out west like my rear shaft, and a new set of tires and maybe upgrade the steering which I have a psc box for, but need to piece together the rest. I miss my 2 door at times, but so glad I went to a 4 door.

Talked to Amazon...1-2 weeks for a refund but I will be getting one.

Still waiting on a refund, security deck seller wants to send me another one, but after talking to another member on here and eddie, I no longer want the fixed version since it is not as strong. I feel I may have to get it, then just return the thing which will probably be a royal pita. Figuring out how to tell them it sucks, without seeming like I actually received the product.

Still waiting on a refund, security deck seller wants to send me another one, but after talking to another member on here and eddie, I no longer want the fixed version since it is not as strong. I feel I may have to get it, then just return the thing which will probably be a royal pita. Figuring out how to tell them it sucks, without seeming like I actually received the product.

Just tell them after doing some research it won't work for what u need it to.

Called amazon again, and finally got the refund for both tuffy items.

Just ordered the tuffy 275 that lifts up and having that shipped to work this time. Was going to get the optional pad for the top till I read a little more that you have to cut it to put it in...seems kinda dumb they dont sell a pre cut version but whatever. I will just get some tie downs and find a cheap alternative to some padding if I feed its needed or not.

Hopefully the install is easy, or I can cram the jeep into the garage since its been kinda cold here recently.

Last edited:
It took me a bit to visualize and assemble the mirrored passenger side bracket that bolts to the Jeep, other than that it's pretty straight forward. It's a snug fit closing the gate with the lid and tailgate bar for the NX but it works with a good hard close. I love mine, especially during he summer with the soft top or door less. :thumb:

Top Bottom