Hinrichs build

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Basically an m3 clone, 94 which is key for a down the road project and inspections are easier. So has the full m3 drive train basically. I think I'm going to try and race it at our hill climb as well.

View attachment 124826

I miss my 3-series. Back when I could fit my whole family in one, it was practical and classy. Not to mention FAST.

Glad to hear it and follow your build on IG.

scull20

That's pretty cool, congrats on the e36.

I found an awesome deal on grey vader front and back seats a few years back and turned them all into two chairs and a small couch for my apartment in college.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So yeah this happened today

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424133839.385820.jpg

Summer tires and 12* is sure interesting as well.

So working on the passenger side skin so I can get to work tomorrow, didnt think I'd have to cut so much metal out for the tail light. Stumped on how to make it easy.

seanb123

I thought about this before but not out of the back ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424139210.552460.jpg my idea was to try and mock up something like this. Would be one of a kind of you could get it to work.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i would still be interested. I have the GR carrier but also want to add the EVO Corners with it.

pm sent

Would look cool if you could pull it off with some type of mount or custom tire carrier.
Get to welding boy lol.
Nice Beamer, I'm a fan of the old e30

I have some "big" plans for this one eventually, maybe rb or 1-2j swap eventually or ls. More or less want it to be my like old e46 when I gave up on race mods and sold it.

Top Bottom