Hinrichs build

KingCopperhead

Awesome that it finally came and that noroad is getting a new carrier!

I hear you on the rust. I just ordered some por15 yesterday. Going to repaint my c gussets and sliders and then top coat it with the rustoleum hammered that I have on my sliders.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Did some painting today, to see what I liked, will end up getting it coated sometime soon hopefully along with the corners and rocker skins.

Also need to figure out the adjustment Cuz it's a royal pita to open or close. License plate light still isn't hooked up either

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427056611.358591.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So I really need to pull all the armor and carrier to get it coated, already rusting and paint is peeling quick on the carrier....which i hate :grayno:...I cant seem to get it adjusted that its even remotely close to being easy to close. Messed with it again last night, but somethings ever so slightly off you have to fight with it for a while to get it closed again. Kinda regret switching from genright now.

Last edited:

Panda

So I really need to pull all the armor and carrier to get it coated, already rusting and paint is peeling quick on the carrier....which i hate :grayno:...I cant seem to get it adjusted that its even remotely close to being easy to close. Messed with it again last night, but somethings ever so slightly off you have to fight with it for a while to get it closed again. Kinda regret switching from genright now.

Loosen your hinge bolts, open the carrier and lift it on top of the tabs (just like your closing it two inch to high) tighten the hinge bolts that should line up the height with the spare on, if the pin bolts are off front to back have some lift hard on the very back while you tighten the hinge bolts

MTG

Caught the Bug

Hard to close or hard to get the JJ in the brackets? Or something else?

Top Bottom