Houston area SnG March 14th

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Again, I'm down for whatever, but I just realized this is scheduled for the 14th, I will likely be in Mable Falls camping and wheeling that weekend. so I may not be attending regardless of the location chosen. :thumb: But if the Wheelin plans fall though, I'm happy to meet some of you guys.

Jackal01

Agreed. Although the Jeep is for wheeling I bought it to drive which includes the 99% it spends on pavement. I will drive almost anywhere around here within an hour or so. But since we are all spread out, like txwest said...someone will be driving the furthest obviously.

We still have time but should figure this out so that at the last minute we aren't deciding. My vote is still 290/Bingle Brick House. It is pretty much half way between the belt and loop. I don't know exactly where everyone lives but it seems like a decent mid point. txwest, tdougherty81 and smokinv10 are probably the furthest out that I can recall.

Edit: 3 votes for BH (unknown which location) thus far.

Last edited:

Flat Top

Any input on it? We need to know what people wanna do. Unless you just are indifferent. :crazyeyes:

I'm north but as already stated someone's going to have to drive. Saturdays won't have much traffic so I'm good with a central location as long as the yuppies and millennials are kept to a minimum. :) That means Washington Ave is off limits, lol. Never been to the Flying Saucer but hear it's cool, same with the Petrol Station. The Brick House on 290 is pretty much the same drive from The Woodland so any works for me.

Hobolobo

I'm north but as already stated someone's going to have to drive. Saturdays won't have much traffic so I'm good with a central location as long as the yuppies and millennials are kept to a minimum. :) That means Washington Ave is off limits, lol. Never been to the Flying Saucer but hear it's cool, same with the Petrol Station. The Brick House on 290 is pretty much the same drive from The Woodland so any works for me.

Flying saucer is awesome but gets real crowded in saturday night and parking sucks. Petrol station also has a pretty small parking lot and its kind of difficult to find.

I'm driving out from Crosby, so I know i'll have to make a pretty decent drive regardless.

Jackal01

So for sure Saturday March 14, correct? Time? The misses just updated me last night that her family is doing their annual BBQ (for a couple bdays and anniversary so I cannot/do not wanna miss it). It should be done early evening so if we make our SNG for evening time I will still be good to go.

Anymore input on location? We have some votes for Brick House on either 249 south of 1960 or the one on 290/Bingle. Any other places, suggestions? I guess we can get a final head count perhaps a couple days before but I would like to get the location and time set as soon as possible.

:beer:

ROLOJK

It will be nice to meet you'll but I have a deadline at work that following Monday... So will be working the whole weekend, hope you guys have fun..... Btw, anybody from south side? NASA, clear lake , league city, Galveston? Cheers!!

Top Bottom