NEWBIE RUN: Last Chance Canyon Dec. 7th.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
What a great day and turnout! Thank you to everyone that came out and braved the cold winds. A special thank you to JeepFan, TrailBud, Moochie, RanchoRubi, and kenb1010 for taking care of the groups and getting everyone off the trail (before dark) all safe with no issues! :clap2:

jkfern27

had a blast yesyerday, thanks to the people that organized this. This run made my wife a believer lol hopefully ill be making more runs now

Crawler Kitty

What a great day and turnout! Thank you to everyone that came out and braved the cold winds. A special thank you to JeepFan, TrailBud, Moochie, RanchoRubi, and kenb1010 for taking care of the groups and getting everyone off the trail (before dark) all safe with no issues! :clap2:

Great day indeed and special thanks to you McPuck for organizing! Can't thank you guys and gals enough for making it a successful run! Special Thanks to TrailBud for his patience with me. With TrailBud directly in front, Moochie, Overlander and my Panda behind me a lady couldn't have been safer on the trails. The whole group of Jeepers were very friendly and welcoming! Thanks again! The.Tehachapi's were closed had to take the Grapevine way home. Exhausted from all the excitement ended up staying at "Bates Motel" didn't care, had so much fun and knew now that the Jeep could get me outta there if needed! :)

Smokinjoe

Im always amazed how far folks drive for a WOF DAY run. Now I know, It's organized and care about new people to make sure everybody has fun and safe time.
Thx you guys do it right !! When is the next run ?

SJ

jeff_in_rc

A huge thank you to everyone!

To mcpuck and everyone that put this run on, thanks for making it fun and safe with spotters that knew what they were doing.
Can't wait for the next one.

It was great meeting everyone and putting a few names and faces together and everyone was nice. Loved it!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped organize this and put it on, you guys did a great job! I enjoyed the local history lesson as well! I will try and get my pics uploaded this afternoon.

JeepFan

Hooked
What a great day on the trail. Everyone was great and we had such a good time!

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3991.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

I think I have a few more... :shock:

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a few pics. The weather fooled us as this was the drive to the trailhead.

DSCF0425.jpg
DSCF0423.jpg

Was great on the trail though.

DSCF0438.jpg DSCF0453.jpg DSCF0445.jpg

Graduation Hill. The lifted guys make it look so easy. ENVY jeep graduated too. ;)

DSCF0459.jpg DSCF0463.jpg DSCF0464.jpg

Windy and cold (especially up at the tunnel).

DSCF0466.jpg DSCF0470.jpg

Great day!
DSCF0477.jpg

Top Bottom