Pulled the doors off for the first time in 2016!

So yesterday was beautiful here in the Florida Panhandle, sunny and 75! I decided to pull the doors off for the day. Good signs that Summer is approaching! Anyone else have their doors/top off recently? Post up some pictures! :rock::yup:

Doors off 1.jpg Doors Off 2.jpg Doors off 3.jpg Doors off 4.jpg

rogerk93

Congrats man here in NY is touching the line of warm enough to take the top off but still very cold at night

StealthyDuc

Rig looks great. I took mine off real quick before heading to work today. Temperature is great but the wind we are having today is insane.

budmanm3

Took mine off last weekend when the wife and kid were gone. It was a little chilly even for FL standards but I managed and it was nice.

When the kid gets a little older I'll let her experience it too.

Angry Aussie

I've had my doors and tops off for the past two weeks in Texas but sadly had to put them back on cause we are supposed to get 6 inches of rain over the next 4 days. I love having the doors off and hate having to put them back on.

Byte

Popped the front tops off on Friday after work when it was about 71F. Thought about the doors but it's early March in Montana...it's going to snow again. No matter how nice it appears to be. We definitely need the moisture or fire season is going to be bad.

Drove around this weekend in the low 50's and didn't care. Felt great. Did see a another guy with front tops and front doors off...he looked chilly.

Forecast was for some rain showers all morning so I left the jeep in the garage and drove the Taco. :grayno: And did it rain?? Of course not! :doh:

How much colder is it in the Panhandle? If I wasn't waiting on mine I would have been topless and doorless for a couple of months other than rain days.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Pulled the doors and top two weekends ago for a few hours. Not often that it's 61 in Wisconsin in February! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457388993.200235.jpg
67 today so the front tops came of for the ride home from work.

USMC Wrangler

I've had my doors and tops off for the past two weeks in Texas but sadly had to put them back on cause we are supposed to get 6 inches of rain over the next 4 days. I love having the doors off and hate having to put them back on.

Same here in AZ. Went three weeks working nights and driving home in a carhartt and beanie. The drive to work was great!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457396616.857788.jpg

toxicwaste29

Be careful about the straps so you don't give your Jeep dimples. Mine got them the first time taking of my doors in a wind storm

Byte

Brrrrr! Refused to put the front tops on this morning so the 7 mile drive to work was a bit cool. 19F on the dash thermometer. Going to take a few hours to thaw out!

I'm a little jealous of all you topless & doorless jeeps. :yup:

Top Bottom