Pulled the doors off for the first time in 2016!

RedRum

I really want to take the doors off but it's such a pita without a garage for the jeep ... Thinking soft doors are a required purchase this year

Deathmask

I really want to take the doors off but it's such a pita without a garage for the jeep ... Thinking soft doors are a required purchase this year

I hear ya. I recently bought a house and now have a garage, so year will be my first time to take my doors and top off. I can't wait!

FishsJK

Wish I could pull my doors off to go to work it's still freezing at night in Michigan.. Maybe once my bartact and heated seats get here

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460640256.712120.jpg

First time this year. Last Friday. Hated to put the doors and top back on but it rained Sunday night, part of Monday, and most of yesterday. So we had to re dress.

FishsJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460984511.555556.jpg I finally was able to get the freedoms and the doors off on my jeep and also took the girlfriends TJ's top down for her.. Doors are going to need a little work by the looks of it they have never been taken off in the 120,000 miles of the poor jeeps life!

Napalm

View attachment 199106 I finally was able to get the freedoms and the doors off on my jeep and also took the girlfriends TJ's top down for her.. Doors are going to need a little work by the looks of it they have never been taken off in the 120,000 miles of the poor jeeps life!

That is a great looking Jeep for 120k miles. Hats off to you!

FishsJK

You are all doing it WRONG! :D:D

View attachment 199150

I've seen this pic making the rounds an thought, nobody's that dumb, are they?

Noooooo [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I hope not but in all seriousness on my JK it probably would have been easier to do that than take the bottom bolts out to release the pins.. I took a hammer and a punch and smacked the crap out of the pins until they came out... It worked but cracked the paint around the hinges on the doors which was fine because they needed to be repainted anyway!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
This morning leaving for work at 0400 with a temp of 47 degrees
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461089829.468314.jpg
This afternoon as of right now at 80 something degrees well worth it
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461089863.169386.jpg

Jkratt

Hopefully that is the only wrenching he does on his jeep. Who knows what could be messed up. Wait for an axle to fall off? It did take a while to figure out.

Top Bottom