Pulled the doors off for the first time in 2016!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
While I love my four door and I think they look great without the top and doors, there is still something about a two door. Both of these look great.

Agreed! Sometimes I miss my 2dr!!

Thank you both

I love my 2 door as well, but I will have to be honest the future of D-day may behold a 4 door.

D-day in my opinion definitely looks better stripped down

rinkishjk

Came home and had to pull the doors for the first time this year! It's been nice, and I've had the itch.

Attachments

• 1457646845528.jpg
    1457646845528.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 1457646859351.jpg
    1457646859351.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 280

303DAILY

I have never had the doors off, only had it for the winter so far. Anyone have anything stupid happen? Like a milkshake thrown in the car or damn kids vandalizing?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Came home and had to pull the doors for the first time this year! It's been nice, and I've had the itch.
Great shots Dave!!!
I have never had the doors off, only had it for the winter so far. Anyone have anything stupid happen? Like a milkshake thrown in the car or damn kids vandalizing?

Just some big bird shits for me lol I usually put my top up overnight just because of it

TennJK

I had a little kid climb in the cab. But that's the only time anything has happened that I've been aware of.

Napalm

I pretty much live (may-October) with my doors/top off and just a bikini top unless adverse weather. I've never had anything stolen, broken, vandalized or anything of the sort. I'm very cautious and try to lock everything up or take anything of value with me. With my new 2016 I am a little worried since I have the upgraded radio(430). But we will see!

ktreat

I ran without the doors and top most of last summer until mid-October last year and never had a problem. A couple of bird bombs here or there depending on where I parked, but that was about it. But heck, that's what the seat covers are for! I do have a detachable face for my head unit to try to remove some of the temptation to mess with it.

FishsJK

I had the panels off last weekend on the way home from northern Michigan left the ski condo to drive home it was 72 got home in southern Michigan it was 51...

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Look ma, no doors.
Switching to the soft top later in the week. I need to build a hardtop hoist in the garage before I do so.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458062163.300513.jpg

Tekel

So did this guy... This is what happens when you take doors off in the spring around here
ZZ9HdLj.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Had to yesterday, to nice not too. Few more weeks till the top is off for the summer.

Attachments

• 1458534096078.jpg
    1458534096078.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 160

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Took mine off yesterday for the first time ever. Can't wait to do it again but I'm not sure what the local cops are going to say ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458553622.111460.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Took mine off yesterday for the first time ever. Can't wait to do it again but I'm not sure what the local cops are going to say View attachment 193971

The only time I have ever had issues was getting dinged for no side view mirrors. Not sure how strict they are where your at, but I know 3 others here who have got ticketed for the same thing. I ended up getting mirror relocation brackets.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
The only time I have ever had issues was getting dinged for no side view mirrors. Not sure how strict they are where your at, but I know 3 others here who have got ticketed for the same thing. I ended up getting mirror relocation brackets.

Yeah I'd definitely get pinged for no mirrors so need to sort that out but it's just one of those things you don't see in Australia. I'd definitely get some attention but I don't think they'd know what to book me for.

Top Bottom