Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Armydog

I'll have a bottle of markers mark with me, but I will be getting into the hotel late on Friday.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Emptybrass

Well UPS dropped off my synergy springs. They are some seriously long springs.:eek: Guess Ill find out tomorrow morning if they only give the 3" I am looking for

scull20

Slight change of plans, my girlfriend will be staying home because we couldn't find anyone to watch the puppy. However, a good friend of mine may be meeting me at the hotel and riding shotgun. Hope that's ok with everyone.

JKWrang

Slight change of plans, my girlfriend will be staying home because we couldn't find anyone to watch the puppy. However, a good friend of mine may be meeting me at the hotel and riding shotgun. Hope that's ok with everyone.

Thats fine, but dont pretend the puppy stopped you lol

jk. See you on the trail!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well UPS dropped off my synergy springs. They are some seriously long springs.:eek: Guess Ill find out tomorrow morning if they only give the 3" I am looking for

lol, maybe a tad more. if you ever get rear springs, they recommend getting the next size down. so you would need 2" in the rear. and yes, i know that last sentence sounded odd :eek:

Top Bottom