Rausch Creek 09/20/14

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Anyone bring their gopros or other video equipment? We should make a mini video. I have the software on my laptop any one else do video editing?

I will be. I'll be bringing my video camera and will attempt to put together a video afterwards. :yup:

noroad

trail list

1- trail 1
2- trails 1A and B to get to trail 4 (has black option aka yellow jacket)
3- head to J
4- J 12B/12
5-12B/12 to 10A
6-10A - 10B
7-10B to 18B/18A (has black option)
8-18B/18A to 11B
9- 11B to 23
10- 23 to 11
11- 11 to 19A
12-19A to exit maybe 1C as it is at the exit (has black option)

Emptybrass

We got a lot of work to do for wayalife quality. Lets get what we can and share the videos to see what we can do.
I know this just a green/blue kinda day but we must make it wayalife quality. Never know.... just might get an east coast JKX

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
just PM eddie so its not on a page and ask him what he thinks or run some ideas by him.

At best we would be able to use it for the opening credits of the video based on the timeframe and pending permissions. And remember that ORE is the owner/founder of the JKX.

Loading please wait....

Emptybrass

Point taken. If I end up putting the video edit together I will show Eddie first before I make public. I want to make sure he is ok with it.
Want can we call a this newbie day?

Emptybrass

I happened to stop by a local jeep place today and I picked up a set if JKS quick discos.
I guess Ill put them on tomorrow when i do the springs ( if they fit) I will join in the beers this time tomorrow!!
My boys asked if there way a pool. I think they have one!?!

I'm bringing my Canon HF100 HD camcorder and 4 16gig memory cards. I got 2 long life batteries last week and a car charger for them. I have no issue if we want to pass the camera around between jeeps and get a bunch of different shots.

I got a windshield mount but I road tested it and the camera is back heavy due to the thread location on the body. This causes a lot of bounce. The camera has image stabilization but not sure it will cancel out the trail jolts. I'm at least going to try to get some shots and see how it looks. But I really like the idea of passing it around. What does everyone think?

YoungFire

Point taken. If I end up putting the video edit together I will show Eddie first before I make public. I want to make sure he is ok with it.
Want can we call a this newbie day?

Or something like
Short stuffs or little foot, big moves hahah something fun ! Can throw ideas this weekend

Emptybrass

I'm bringing my Canon HF100 HD camcorder and 4 16gig memory cards. I got 2 long life batteries last week and a car charger for them. I have no issue if we want to pass the camera around between jeeps and get a bunch of different shots.

I got a windshield mount but I road tested it and the camera is back heavy due to the thread location on the body. This causes a lot of bounce. The camera has image stabilization but not sure it will cancel out the trail jolts. I'm at least going to try to get some shots and see how it looks. But I really like the idea of passing it around. What does everyone think?

May want to look into the ram mount system. I know it s too late unless you work form them but for future use....

Top Bottom