Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I have a set of off road mirrors. The ones that bolt into the door hinge. $20 if anyone wants them Idk why I can't upload a pic 😐

Emptybrass

That does sound odd. Tim at north ridge said it should be 3" with heavy bumper and winch. But he did say go one size smaller in the rear. Crap now I said it

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
That does sound odd. Tim at north ridge said it should be 3" with heavy bumper and winch. But he did say go one size smaller in the rear. Crap now I said it

you should be in the 3" range since you have a winch. usually people order 3"front and rear and end up having to put a 1" spacer up front.:crazyeyes:

We the jeep is pretty much ready... After a parade of FedEx and UPS trucks showing up here over the last few weeks/months... The jeep is ready for this trip.

Skid plates are on and ready for some abuse :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411079398.811470.jpg

GRNHORN

With all the talk of snuggling that isn't weird at all. Fits perfect:what:

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicon55

This sucks to do but I will not be attending. Work has reared its ugly head. That non smoking room that opened up was mine. Anyways have fun be safe. Was really looking forward to this trip and meeting all you guys. Would love to meet up with some of you Massachusetts guys and wheel.

noroad

This sucks to do but I will not be attending. Work has reared its ugly head. That non smoking room that opened up was mine. Anyways have fun be safe. Was really looking forward to this trip and meeting all you guys. Would love to meet up with some of you Massachusetts guys and wheel.

Damn sorry to hear that man and we are always around working on jeeps together, just let us know when you are free and swing by for a beer or a project!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks! Yeahhh I think it looks alittle more finished, although some of the guys disagreed and don't like the look of it..

I've been thinking of taking those exact line and I'm happy that I will get to see it in person. :yup:

Emptybrass

Anyone bring their gopros or other video equipment? We should make a mini video. I have the software on my laptop any one else do video editing?

Top Bottom