Rausch Creek 09/20/14

When ar e you headed up??
Im leaving 16:00 ish... If its close may be we can join up
Middle of montgomery county
:sigh:
I'm going up Saturday morning. Gotta work in DE tomorrow. :sigh:

Toyed with getting "sick"tomorrow but I don't think I can make that happen. Otherwise I would. Well that plus I never got a room reservation.

JKWrang

Im totally doing a survivor report on my Sporticon when we come back from RC lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just got Rubicon55's room. Really sorry you can't make it. But thanks for the room. Saves me from the wrath of my kid from dragging her ass out of bed at zero dark-thirty to get on the road.

Armydog

I'll have my GoPro and a cannon point and shoot camera. Trying out the windshield mount for the GoPro so we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

Bundled up the Pumpkin for the long late ride down to Roush..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411095822.782180.jpg

Bringing bottled water just in case....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

GRNHORN

Jeep is packed and ready. I have to work until noon, then I will be heading out. I am looking at being at the hotel between 3-4.

This will be the longest 6 hours ever!!!:icon_crazy:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ill be packing soon. Cant wait to get there tomorrow morning!

Loading please wait....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got my UPS driving test, sign papers for my loan so I can own knuckles, then home to pack and head up! Hopefully everything is done early and I can get there before dinner time

thardy

Banned
Not gonna lie, these posts make me extremely jealous. One of the first times I can actually say that I wish I lived up north. Y'all have fun and be safe!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welp... jeep wont start according to my wife. Hope it is just a dead battery. :(

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom