Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

IF we camp we will be there Friday and Saturday night.
It looks like it's either camp, or fork out 200 for the hotel.
Yeah I was camping Friday too.

I sympathize with you wife. I'm finishing up my full time semester, I'm taking the summer off though, LoL.

And that's exciting. I think we will have plenty of food and adult beverages!

You guys should set up camp with us near the bunkhouses! Texas Nick and myself have reserved two bunkhouses so we will have room around them for tents and camping stuff!

will yall be there Friday?

Is anyone planning on camping out there Friday night? I was thinking if I get off at a reasonable time on Friday, I would drive out there and camp that night as well.

IF we camp we will be there Friday and Saturday night.
It looks like it's either camp, or fork out 200 for the hotel.

Yeah I was camping Friday too.

will yall be there Friday?

Napalm wasnt a %100 yet.
But now for sure i will be there friday night. I will try to be there by 11pm.

I will be there for sure Friday night staying at the park. I am not sure what time I will arrive, hopefully by 9pm at the latest. I will be staying in Bunkhouse two and anyone who wants too is welcome to set up camp around it!

I will be there for sure Friday night staying at the park. I am not sure what time I will arrive, hopefully by 9pm at the latest. I will be staying in Bunkhouse two and anyone who wants too is welcome to set up camp around it!

sweet! thanks! Definitely setting up camp next to you guys

sweet! thanks! Definitely setting up camp next to you guys

Sounds good, i will be right next to Napalm at bunk 3 for fri and sat :thumb:

Thanks, I didn't want to setup camp next to one of those bunkhouses on Friday if it wasn't one of you.

Thanks, I didn't want to setup camp next to one of those bunkhouses on Friday if it wasn't one of you.

Yes sir I understand. I've sent PMs out with my personal cell number so you guys can communicate with my directly on that Friday!

Yes sir I understand. I've sent PMs out with my personal cell number so you guys can communicate with my directly on that Friday!

Great idea. Ill probably be the last one out there on Friday. But if anyone would need to contact me, just send me a pm and ill go give you my number.

awww, I thought I was special :blush:

Great idea. Ill probably be the last one out there on Friday. But if anyone would need to contact me, just send me a pm and ill go give you my number.

Nick, if you somehow manage to work out leaving Houston earlier let me know.

Depending on what the other guys had in mind, I was tentatively planning around 1 or so to give the guys who have to work or handle other business time.

awww, I thought I was special :blush:

Depending on what the other guys had in mind, I was tentatively planning around 1 or so to give the guys who have to work or handle other business time.

I was initially thinking of heading out around 11am, but am open to convoy with others... assuming I find some time in the next 2 weeks to get everything done.

Bobby, If you need a hand with anything let me know... I'll bring back your 7/8" Wrench ;)

I was initially thinking of heading out around 11am, but am open to convoy with others... assuming I find some time in the next 2 weeks to get everything done.

Bobby, If you need a hand with anything let me know... I'll bring back your 7/8" Wrench ;)

I had the same thought, but somebody (might even be Bobby) said he had to work until 11.

Edit -

I don't have any issues with leaving that afternoon, couple of options now that I look at it. From what I remember, there was only one potential caravan-er(Tdougherty) that was up beyond Humble/Kingwood area, and as last I heard he was not leaving until Saturday sometime.

Couple potential meeting spots/areas

Humble/Kingwood (Along 59)
Livingston (a little farther north on 59)
or even my house Google clocks it as 4 hour, 5 minute drive from here to the gate of the park.

Last edited:

That sounds great, but chances of me leaving early arent in the cards. Ill more than likely have to take off around 6 pm to give me time for traffic :sigh:

oh yeah I forgot about that lol thanks man, might take you up on that offer

I had the same thought, but somebody (might even be Bobby) said he had to work until 11.

Edit -

yup it was me, should be done around 10-1030 but I still have to go home pick up my stuff. so should be ready to go by noon but if you guys want to leave earlier, I'll catch up.

quick question guys, just won (ebay) new bestop Supertop NX top. Are they hard to install? and how much is a good price to ask for my hardtop ? also going to sell my rubicon rails.

quick question guys, just won (ebay) new bestop Supertop NX top. Are they hard to install? and how much is a good price to ask for my hardtop ? also going to sell my rubicon rails.

Not hard at all. Just make sure you cook the windows in the sun before install and take about 2 hours. Be patient with the zippers!

And I sold my for $1100 in North Texas.

Top Bottom