The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Yup - the 13.5's were actually $20 cheaper than the 12.5's. I'm really liking these tires as well!
Was hoping to have gotten all 4 done yesterday but the first one I tried to mount was my first go around with beadlocks.
Probably being overly cautious but better safe than sorry I guess...

Ddays

Hooked
Got er done

Got the last wheel mounted up last night!

311 A.jpg

Terrible photos. Love the LED shop lights but they are not condusive to photos!

311 b.jpg

311 c.jpg

Supposed to be nice tomorrow. Maybe I'll take a couple poser photos.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks! I am soooo glad I got these tires. I can't believe how quiet these are. Granted, they are brand new, but they are half as loud as my Pro Comps were.
Gonna try to get them dirty this weekend...

Ddays

Hooked
Weekend projects

Didn't get out as planned this weekend but did get some things accomplished. The red inner fenders really showed up after I trimmed my fenders - especially the rears, so I sprayed some bedliner to blend it in.
Not much of a change on the fronts but since I was doing the rears, figured what the hell. Also got two of my 3 skids on. Ran out of time with the trans skid so I'll do that this week.

fww 1.jpg

fww 2.jpg

rww 1.jpg

rww 2.jpg

skid 1.jpg

skid 2.jpg

skid 3.jpg

skid 4.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Gruff V1, 2 & 3

Looking through some old photos. Hard to believe how far it's come along...

V1

2a.jpg

V2

2b.jpg

V3

2c.jpg

Not all the way done but getting close!

Ddays

Hooked
Lookin good.

Thanks bud!

I'm digging the polished wheels

Thanks! I've been leaning to the polished wheels for a while. Glad I ran the black, which I still think looks good. What pushed me to the polished
Was the fact that I grew up in the 70's when Centerline wheels really were popular and pretty much everyone ran them in the drag racing scene back then.
The guy I helped in the pits ran them and I always loved that look.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks! I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole build(s). Everything good I've learned has come through this community.

Ddays

Hooked
New mascot sticker

My daughter finished up our Gruff mascot sticker last week. I scanned it in & sent off to get stickers made up and put them on today. Been waiting to put my other WAL stickers on with it since ordering those last October.

Gruff 1.jpg

Gruff 2.jpg

gruff 3.jpg

Attachments

• 0402161541a.jpg
    0402161541a.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 348

WJCO

Meme King
That is a nice stance. Why did you go with spacers when your rims already had a decent amount of backspacing? And what size spacer did you go with?

Top Bottom