The Metamorphosis of MumboJumbo

bkac

Caught the Bug
Note: For anyone that is planning to pull their T-Case, the upper two nuts are a pain in the ass to get to. However, a 9/16 Distributor wrench will do the trick quite well.

Small block days right there!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good to me. So what if it sounds like a pepper grinder, lmao ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412133105.790045.jpg . The clutch itself didn't look too bad but I'm still tossing in a new Centerforce regardless. Also, I expected to need to gut the exhaust bolts but to my surprise, a little PB Blaster and they came right out. I'll put it all back together in the morning and start packing for the Rubicon :rock:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Mumbo is looking great Lee! Skins look good, do I spy some red vinyl underneath? ;)

And a new clutch AND 4:1 TC? Baller!

Looks like I won't have a cargo tray for the Rubicon trip. I ordered one about a month ago and it still hasn't showed up. So, did some checking with the bank to see where I ordered it from and found no record of it. That usually means it was back ordered and I'll get it when I no longer need it or expect it...Or when Hell freezes over, whichever comes first. You'd think vendors would at least have a little curtesy to notify a customer when something they order has been back ordered. I stopped buying from Quadrajunk for that very same reason. :banghead:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ordered a CB mount over 2 weeks ago from Quadrajunk and still haven't received it. They said it was out of stock in CO. and it is coming from PA. That question was asked before I ordered it and the answer was a lot different. Ugh...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom