Tumbler Begins: '17 JKUR HR

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Never mind I found some additional info. I suppose I'll order the TMR liners you recommend. Seems like a simple item to mess up.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Never mind I found some additional info. I suppose I'll order the TMR liners you recommend. Seems like a simple item to mess up.

Sorry, yes the Tmr liner are MUCH better and worth the little extra cost. Mine slide off like butter still about two years later

tdougherty81

Ordered a roof Spiderweb Shade in grey along with the Delrin door hinge inserts, and Daystar hood latch straps (?) from Quadratec today. I hope to install everything Saturday. The Daystar parts just replace the rubber portion of the factory latch. I hope that will reduce the flutter on the highway. I don't mind the look of the factory ones so I didn't need anything too expensive.

View attachment 259117
The daystar hood latch straps work. I had them on both of my jeeps.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Top officially down for the first time this season...I installed my SpiderwebShade also. I'm unsure about the grey color. I got grey because I wanted to do something a little different than black but with it installed all the time it would take away from the nicer twill top on the inside, and the effort I put into having the inside of the hard top painted black. So I might still exchange it for black. I used some bungee balls to stow my antenna on the roll bar. I also think I may install the Kentrol hood latches instead of the Daystar straps. They weren't on my radar until someone pictured them on the forum recently....:naw:

Also does anyone have any opinions on the headlight rings I put on. I was going to have my OEM rings powder coated black. On Quadratec's site I saw this Rugged Ridge product and figured if I liked them it would save me a little running around. At first I had second thoughts but they're growing on me. I'm just getting used to them.

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

scull20

The grey doesn't look half bad. I prefer the black on mine. How does the grey look on the inside? I can still see a fair amount through mine...but I have a feeling that it may be more difficult to see through the lighter color. Though I'd imagine you'll stay cooler with the grey than the black.

WJCO

Meme King
We have the tan one. We wanted black but got this for free from a member here. It's grown on us. As far as the headlight rings, I've never really liked them, but they look good on yours. I would leave them on.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
It looks like this

9263ecd43601fa5ab2872d6e58bc2064_zpsbpw9bop1.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Ordered the Warn Zeon 10-S (took advantage of the MFR rebate ending today) and winch mounting plate today. Also have some PS A-Pillar light mounts coming. I'm pretty excited!

scull20

Ordered the Warn Zeon 10-S (took advantage of the MFR rebate ending today) and winch mounting plate today. Also have some PS A-Pillar light mounts coming. I'm pretty excited!

Nice work! This is the route I was going to go until I got the deal on the used warn. I'll probably switch to synthetic line eventually.

Top Bottom