Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

Not much to show this week,they are working on the body Skins. Here are a couple pics of some rough drafts!

image.jpg

There is a lot of trimming & fitting to do on this yet, may have to open the wheel opening up a little more.This is at full collapse of the rear shocks.

image.jpg image.jpg

Same thing here, trimming and fitting going on. This is 3/16 steel and hard to work with. Armor for sure!

image.jpg image.jpg

Full Droop!:rock:

RDE2ROK

It's that close, the side Skins go off to powdercoat today, picking this up on Friday! I can't wait!!!:rock:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

big dr

EEEFFFFFFF the powder coat!!!! Rattle can that shit red and take it home!!!:thumb:

Are you gonna use a bumper, or put some D rings in the frame?

Edit,,, just saw post #88,, nevermind

Last edited:

RDE2ROK

Running fenderless? I bet you're ready to test it out.

No more fenders! They just get in the way and bang into shit!:cheesy: Brother, you don't know how bad I want to go wheel this thing!:beer:

Are they leaving bolts on to attach the skins? That bolt head sticking out would bother me.

Looks good though.

We thought we would go with the Industrial look!:naw: Naw, they are just holding them in place to be fit.:beer:

EEEFFFFFFF the powder coat!!!! Rattle can that shit red and take it home!!!:thumb:

Are you gonna use a bumper, or put some D rings in the frame?

Edit,,, just saw post #88,, nevermind

The powdercoat shop is going to rush them thru. They will be back Fri morning!:thumb:

Woah! That's definitely not just an "X" anymore! I'm amazed at how much travel that thing is getting :clap2:

It will always be an "X" but on steroids!:rock:

RDE2ROK

Dude,, I didnt even know about that show. I might see you there!

We are just getting this jeep back in a nick of time! Headed to Ouray Co. For the 4th of July,(wheeling)coming home on the 10th, back to work for a week and then off to LongBeach!:rock: it's supposed to be called R&R?:doh: Hope you make it there. I look forward to meeting you.:beer:

RDE2ROK

Ok, the jeep is getting all the final details completed. A lot of little shit and adjustments. I am picking it up Thursday afternoon! So stay tuned for completed pics then! I can't wait!!!:rock::wings::thumb::beer::beer::beer:

Dreamcatcher

Ok, the jeep is getting all the final details completed. A lot of little shit and adjustments. I am picking it up Thursday afternoon! So stay tuned for completed pics then! I can't wait!!!:rock::wings::thumb::beer::beer::beer:

Well good luck this Thur John. I hope Casey has it ready for you. I'm sorry I can't make the shakedown run but just too much to do to make Ouray on schedule. Hope the run goes OK and we will see you in Ouray and :celebrate:...:beer:..:beer:.. Looks like all the other CCC will be there.

Top Bottom